- Item model number: ASP-M15-2
- ASIN: B00V8C7LQU
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 26 March 2015
- Customer Reviews:
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#455 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #3 in Sensors
Aqua Float Switch Sensor for Water Level Controller with 2 Meter Wire: Select No/Nc
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Material:Other, Color:White
- Package Contents:1 Set of Product
- Contacts: NO+NC and Weight: 635g
- Rated voltage: 250V and Rated current: 8A
- Electrical endurance: and#x2265
- 500,000 times
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Feature: Can automatically adjust, easy to operate, easy to install, safe, reliable, maintenance-free, non- toxic and .....Advantages:Long life (approximate 10 million operations)..can be used in Storage Tank Water, RO Plant, Soft Water
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) the quality of this product is poor compared to the product i have posted (photo attached) the blue plastic is so vulnerable which breaks of with little pressure compare to the round one see photo which is a good quality but with a little higher price
2) it is not at all safe for any product to work with 220-250 v current in water tank if there is any leak ( it happened to me and fortunately i used 24 v and i am safe) suppose if i would have used 220 v supply than i would have been fried to death
3) so always use 12 volt or 24 volt adapter and connect it with a relay so you and your family are always safe ( safety first)
4) i give u a better idea if you want an exact level controller with this float switch use a pvc pipe (1/2 or 3/4 inch pipe) cut it to the required length as per your tank height insert the wire through the centre of the pipe glue it water tight now fix the weight above the pipe and now it works exactly to the level you need. even if it works daily it works at-least for 5 years if it works 2 days once than it works at least for 10 years definite