- Paperback: 57 pages
- Publisher: Embassy Books; First Editions edition (2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8188452009
- ISBN-13: 978-8188452002
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 11.4 x 0.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 265 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #451 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 40.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 40.00 Delivery charge
The Art of Dealing with People Paperback – 2001
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
About the Author: Born in 1912 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Les Giblin began his career by serving in the military. He then, got a job with the Sheaffer Pen Company in 1946 as a sales executive. He was highly successful as a door-to-door salesman and his accolades earned him the titles - Salesman of the Year, twice. Incorporating the lessons learnt in his sales career, he wrote his first book in 1968, titled - Skill With People. During his tenure, he has written several books on people skills.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
265 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Reply with a pause, irrespective of whether you agree or not. Pause shows that you have thought about the issue. But don’t pause too long, as that would indicate hesitation and indecisiveness.
2. Set the stage as per the occasion. If it is a business setting, start in a business tone and point. If it is a friendly setting, start likewise. People move up or down basis the way you set the stage.
3. Act as if you expect them to act the way you want.
4. Slip suggestion past their ego, and it is more likely to be acted and followed up on.
5. Don’t ever be sarcastic. It might get a momentary laugh in a group, but the person won’t forget.
The author has written another book too “Skill with People”. After reading both, I found this better than that one.