The Art of Public Speaking Hardcover – 1 January 2017
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (2): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (2): 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who read this book also read
From the Publisher
The Art of Public Speaking by Dale Carnegie
This bestseller and evergreen book by renowned self-help books author Dale Carnegie.
- Training in public speaking is not a matter of externals, primarily; it is not a matter of imitation, fundamentally; it is not a matter of conformity to standards, at all. Public speaking is public utterance, public issuance, of the man himself. The first thing for the beginner in public speaking is to speak, not to study voice and gesture and the rest.
- Once he has spoken he can improve himself by self-observation or according to the criticisms of those who hear. But how shall he be able to criticise himself? A Person can simply find out three things: What are the qualities which by common consent go to make up an effective speaker to know how good he is at public speaking; by what means at least some of these qualities may be acquired; and what wrong habits of speech in himself work against his acquiring and using the qualities which he finds to be good.
- This bestseller and evergreen book by renowned self-help books author Dale Carnegie will help any normal person to be an effective Public Speaker and achieve success in all spheres of life.
Table of Contents
Dale Carnegie was the author of 'How to Win Friends and Influence People,' one of the best-selling self-help books of all time.
- Born into poverty on November 24, 1888, in Maryville, Missouri, Dale Carnegie worked as a traveling salesman before teaching public speaking at a YMCA.
- His seminal self-help book, How to Win Friends and Influence People, won him a national following and enabled him to expand the Dale Carnegie Institute into countries around the world. He died in 1955 in Queens, New York.
Bestseller Books by Dale Carnegie
- The Art of Public Speaking
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Living
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- The Leader In You
- How to Enjoy Your Life and Your Job
Best Of Dale Carnegie
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 450 g
- Hardcover : 238 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9788184301915
- ISBN-13 : 978-8184301915
- Dimensions : 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Reading level : 18 and up
- Publisher : Prabhat Prakashan; 1st edition (1 January 2017)
- ASIN : 818430191X
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #12,636 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Thank you Amazon for such quick delivery.
* Shrink Packaging of books to avoid soiling. Excellent packaging I must say!
* FSC Grade Natural shade text paper which makes the book very light-weighted and portable
* The cover has a beautiful design with an amazing matte lamination!
* Cost is pretty much justified for a book finishing of this quality.
If you are looking for Dale Carnegie or self-help books, this is your one stop solution.
The delivery was on time.