Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 87.00 Delivery charge
+ FREE Delivery
Artichoke Hearts Paperback – Unabridged, 7 January 2011
MP3 CD, Audiobook, MP3 Audio, Unabridged
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (2): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (2): 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Publisher
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 236 g
- Paperback : 336 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0330517910
- ISBN-13 : 978-0330517911
- Dimensions : 13.1 x 2 x 19.7 cm
- Publisher : Macmillan Children's Books; Unabridged edition (7 January 2011)
- Reading level : 9 - 11 years
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #148,742 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I loved that even though Meera's gradual loss of her grandmother is heartbreaking (and spot-on in terms of the emotional journey), this is not a depressing novel. It's just a beautiful, beautifully emotional novel, with sadness and joy perfectly balanced. Meera is losing her beloved grandmother; she's also falling in love for the first time, with a boy who has his own wounds and courage and heart. She's also finally finding her voice in public after too many years of trying to be invisible for her own protection.
I stayed up too late reading this novel, even though I'm sleep-deprived, because I didn't want to let it go. "Beautiful" really is the best word for it. I can't wait to read the next book about Meera - and any other books that Sita Brahmachari has written.