Ashad ka Ek Din (Hindi) Hardcover – 1 April 1997
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 10% Cashback on ICICI Bank American Express Credit Card EMI Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Buy 3, Get 5% extra off; Buy 4 or more, Get 7% extra off from this list Offered by Cloudtail India Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who read this book also read
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 230 g
- Hardcover : 128 pages
- ISBN-10 : 8170284007
- ISBN-13 : 978-8170284000
- Dimensions : 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Publisher : Rajpal & Sons (Rajpal Publishing); 2014th edition (1 April 1997)
- Reading level : 5 and up
- Language: : Hindi
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,368 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What derives the protaganist and his views is a character called mallika who perceives her life unattachable from the that of kalidasa .
But and sudden blow of situation makes the two asunder and makes a pitch for vaccum which even time cannot abridge .
Life is not only what we see but also involves the viewpoint, perspective and stakes of others .
This is very fienly immaculated by "Rakesh mohan saab".
Enjoy this masterpiece .