- Paperback: 48 pages
- Publisher: Orion Children's Books (31 October 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1510107142
- ISBN-13: 978-1510107144
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 0.8 x 28.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 22 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,846 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Asterix and the Chieftain's Daughter: Album 38 Paperback – 31 Oct 2019
Children's Books for Crafts, Hobbies & Practical InterestsAre you looking for books that spark creativity? Browse our wide range of books on hobbies, crafts & practical interests. Shop now
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Caught between the Roman army and a crew of Pirates, Asterix and Obelix are on an action-packed adventure to rescue the Chieftain's daughter - if only she'll let them! - in the latest instalment of this best-selling series.
About the Author
Rene Goscinny was born in Paris in 1926, and spent most of his childhood in Argentina, before eventually moving to Paris in 1951. He died in 1977. Albert Uderzo was born in 1927 in a small village in Marne, France. He met Rene Goscinny in 1951 and on 29 October 1959 their most famous creation, Asterix, made his first appearance on page 20 of Pilote. ASTERIX THE GAUL, their first album, was published in 1961. Jean-Yves Ferri and Didier Conrad began writing and illustrating Asterix in 2013 with ASTERIX AND THE PICTS. There have now been 38 albums.
Albert Uderzo has been illustrating Asterix for 37 years, and has written the most recent titles since Goscinny's death. He enjoys racing sports cars and owns a large number of Ferraris. He was the recipient of the Legion d'Honneur, France's highest honour, for services to the arts. Asterix is a best seller in 70 languages
Rene Goscinny was born in Paris in 1926, and spent most of his childhood in Argentina, before eventually moving to Paris in 1951. He died in 1977.
Albert Uderzo was born in 1927 in a small village in Marne, France. He met Rene Goscinny in 1951 and on 29 October 1959 their most famous creation, Asterix, made his first appearance on page 20 of Pilote. Asterix the Gaul, their first album, was published in 1961 and there have now been 34 Asterix albums.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.