Brave Every Day Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
Audible Audiobook, Unabridged
|Free with your Audible trial|
From social-emotional learning expert Trudy Ludwig and award-winning picture book illustrator Patrice Barton (co-creators of The Invisible Boy) comes a story about managing anxiety and finding the courage to stand up for yourself and others.
Most kids love hide-and-seek, but Camila just wants to hide. Hiding is what she does best when she worries, and she worries a lot.
What if.... I can’t.... I’m scared!
A class trip to the aquarium causes her worries to pile up like never before. But when an anxious classmate asks for help, Camila discovers that her heart is bigger than her fears.
From social-emotional learning expert Trudy Ludwig and award-winning illustrator Patrice Barton, this tale of courage and compassion will embolden listeners to face their own fears.
“A sweet and powerful gem of a book sure to help young worriers.” (Dawn Huebner, PhD, author of What to Do When You Worry Too Much)
- 1 credit a month to use on any title to download and keep
- Listen to anything from the Plus Catalogue—thousands of Audible Originals, podcasts and audiobooks
- Download titles to your library and listen offline
- No commitment—cancel anytime
- Audible is ₹199.00 /month after your trial. Renews automatically.
|Listening Length||8 minutes|
|Audible.in Release Date||28 June 2022|