Autofy Helmet Accessory Cuttable Rubber Mohawk / Spikes for All Motorcycles Dirt Bike and Normal Helmets (Black)
|Price:||FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 . Details|
|You Save:||₹ 567.00 (57%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Gives iconic look to your helmet and enables you to stand out from the crowd
- Made of high-quality rubber that ensures the product lasts long both in life and quality
- Water and oil repellent, therefore, does not require intensive care
- Can bear high temperatures of Indian summers without its color fading or losing its quality
- US adhesive ensures long life and does not peel off at high speeds
- Can be cut shorter for smaller helmets or for customization
- Will not damage your helmet with scratches or ruin paint if you wish to take it off
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Everyone loves to personalize the things they own. A helmet is something that either cannot be customized much and even if any hardware customization is done, it comes at the price of compromises in safety features of the helmet. Autofy Universal Rubber Helmet Mohawk Peel and Stick Spikes is a customization you can easily add without adding load to your pocket or causing any changes in the safety features of your helmet. Made of high-quality rubber, this Mohawk can withstand high temperatures of summer afternoons without losing its color or quality. Water too, cannot cut short its life so you do not have to fear going out of style in the rainy season. The adhesive used is of the highest quality that does not come out easily as it has been tested against high-speed winds. Neither does is pose any harm to helmet’s paint if you intend to remove it. This Mohawk is of universal fitting as the soft rubber can also be cut to suit the size of the helmet it is placed upon. In case you want your helmet to reflect your style and make you stand out in the crowd, get your hands on this awesome product from Autofy. Can be pasted on all types of helmets by Habsolite, Studs, Steel bird, Vega, O2, Power, Wrangler, Moto trance, etc. Highly recommended for bike riders bike enthusiasts, bike lovers and biker boys who love their bikes Royal Enfield Bullet Standard 350, Royal Enfield Bullet Standard 500, Royal Enfield Bullet Classic 350, Royal Enfield Bullet Classic 500, Royal Enfield Bullet Classic Desert Storm, Royal Enfield Bullet Electra, Royal Enfield Bullet Thunderbird 350, Royal Enfield Bullet Thunderbird 500, Avenger, Pulsar, Duke KTM, Harley Davidson, Yamaha FZ, R15, CBR, Ninja, Apache, Hayabusa and other bikes.
From the manufacturer
Autofy is here to disrupt the Automotive Accessories, Spare Parts and Riding Gears Market. We handpick coolest and best quality products for you so that you get what you pay for. Buying products for you and your bike & car is now as easy as a click.
To become the flagship killer Automotive Accessories and Riding Gears Brand. We aim to provide the best and latest automotive accessories and riding gears at affordable prices to everyone who dreams to put wings to their ride.
Automotive sector has no benchmarking and quality standards. People often ask for references and doubt price and quality but at Autofy we make sure that you get worth every penny you pay. Our support team works to help you and guide you at every step, be it installation and other after sales support.
It is not possible for you to touch and feel products online. So we showcase the product so that you can see every corner and angle and evaluate if the product actually fits your need and is suitable for your machine!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
91 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I rode for 1000 Kms on the highway in 2 days and this held up pretty well on high speeds.
1. Good looking with total 12 spikes in it, please refer the photos I have uploaded.i
2. 3m tape had very strong adhesive.
3. No damages in the product.
4. Easy to install.
5. Quick and safe packing delivery.
Cons - Note there are no cons in this product as per my opinion. But I will tell you few points of improvement which can be done in the future bu the product manufacturer or will help you to understand the Mohawk.
1. It's made of rubber and is little bit dirt magnetic you will need to clean it daily if you drive daily.
2. If some colour options were available that would be great feature, I have a black and white colour helmet so it a perfect match for me but for others with different colour helmet few funky colour could be better.
3. Little bit pricy.
4. Their are total 12 spikes in this Mohawk so before applying it on your helmet open the helmet visor to its 3rd and final settings fully up so that you can open you visor in future.
Take the measurements and select the kind ok style you would like to have. Clean the helmet before applying and them with a eraseable sketch pen drawn line where you will apply to make sure Mohawk will be applied in a straight line.
Lastly after applying Mohawk press the base area which has the 3m tape with contact with your helmet to make sure the 3m tape is properly glued to helmet, avoid to apply the Mohawk on any curvy part of your helmet.