- Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Autosol ASL_POL Metal Polish - 75gm
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Polishes brass, copper, bronze, chrome, aluminum, stainless steel, nickel etc.
- Polishes metal fittings, decorative objects, musical instruments, metal sign boards, antiques, idols
- Used in hotels, restaurants, automotive, household articles, removes fine scratches in windshield
- Can be used for molds in plastic industry, polishes injection molds and dies
- Autosol is a non toxic, non flammable and environmentally safe product, this product is world famous winner of international awards, rated 1 in Europe and Asia with several golden awards
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
This incomparably superior, quality metal polish is our most popular product. It has won three international gold medals and is recommended by manufacturers, museums and restoration experts around the world. It safely and easily removes oxidation, corrosion, stains, and rust. It produces a brilliant reflective luster and leaves an invisible protective coating to ensure a long-lasting shine.
From the manufacturer
The surface should be dry and free from loose dirt before polishing. For a highly polished surface, apply a small amount of Autosol Metal Polish to a soft microfiber cloth and rub vigorously in a circular motion. Do not allow Autosol Metal Polish to dry. Buff to a high luster with a clean cloth.
Tip: Polishing and cleaning detail areas can be made easier by rubbing Autosol into a polishing cloth first. This will help eliminate the polish mess that normally settles into etching and corners.
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
1,958 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have attached a photo of rusted chrome workout weigh plates one cleaning with this polish and another without cleaning (my all weight plates were rusted on same pattern ) You can see the result, it is fabulous. It works almost all metal surfaces, it also works on bathroom faucets.
How to use this :
First of all, make sure metal surface is dry, then apply this cream and rub either with bare hand (if you don't mind ) or some soft bristle brush or microfiber cloth, rub them until cream turn in black, then rub this with another microfiber cloth or simple cotton cloth. More you rub, more shine come out.
Ps: it does not harm your hand, and that black grease type easily gets off by just washing your hands with soap.
I highly recommended this product.
Sure, it takes some physical effort to polish, but it's worth it. All done in about 30 minutes.
Suggest that you wear some sort of rubber gloves to avoid getting your fingers dirty and bruised.
Amazon delivery was as usual, amazing!
Tried it on steel / chrome plated iron and also brass items.
It will needs effort in manual polishing.
Dries fast. So need to work on it when still still wet. On tough rust may have to use a scrubber along with polish (use with care so as not to put scratches if a delicate or surface you want not to be scratched).
Adding pictures of few before and after polished items. Will get better results with repeat application on items which have n I think been cleaned or polished for long time.