- Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. No minimum order value. No upper limit on cashback. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Flat Rs.50 back on min order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Autosol ASL_POL Metal Polish - 75gm
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Polishes brass, copper, bronze, chrome, aluminum, stainless steel, nickel etc.
- Polishes metal fittings, decorative objects, musical instruments, metal sign boards, antiques, idols
- Used in hotels, restaurants, automotive, household articles, removes fine scratches in windshield
- Can be used for molds in plastic industry, polishes injection molds and dies
- Autosol is a non toxic, non flammable and environmentally safe product, this product is world famous winner of international awards, rated 1 in Europe and Asia with several golden awards
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
This incomparably superior, quality metal polish is our most popular product. It has won three international gold medals and is recommended by manufacturers, museums and restoration experts around the world. It safely and easily removes oxidation, corrosion, stains, and rust. It produces a brilliant reflective luster and leaves an invisible protective coating to ensure a long-lasting shine.
From the manufacturer
The surface should be dry and free from loose dirt before polishing. For a highly polished surface, apply a small amount of Autosol Metal Polish to a soft microfiber cloth and rub vigorously in a circular motion. Do not allow Autosol Metal Polish to dry. Buff to a high luster with a clean cloth.
Tip: Polishing and cleaning detail areas can be made easier by rubbing Autosol into a polishing cloth first. This will help eliminate the polish mess that normally settles into etching and corners.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have attached a photo of rusted chrome workout weigh plates one cleaning with this polish and another without cleaning (my all weight plates were rusted on same pattern ) You can see the result, it is fabulous. It works on almost all metal surfaces, it also works on bathroom faucets.
How to use this :
First of all, make sure metal surface is dry, then apply this cream and rub either with bare hand (if you don't mind ) or some soft bristle brush or microfiber cloth, rub them until cream turn in black, then rub this with another microfiber cloth or simple cotton cloth. More you rub, more shine will come out.
Ps: it does not harm your hand, and that black grease type easily gets off by just washing your hands with soap.
I highly recommended this product.
Tried it on steel / chrome plated iron and also brass items.
It will needs effort in manual polishing.
Dries fast. So need to work on it when still still wet. On tough rust may have to use a scrubber along with polish (use with care so as not to put scratches if a delicate or surface you want not to be scratched).
Adding pictures of few before and after polished items. Will get better results with repeat application on items which have n I think been cleaned or polished for long time.
Sure, it takes some physical effort to polish, but it's worth it. All done in about 30 minutes.
Suggest that you wear some sort of rubber gloves to avoid getting your fingers dirty and bruised.
Amazon delivery was as usual, amazing!
Top international reviews
Hier gibt es die klassische Version per Mikrofasertuch sich die Finger wund scheuern oder mein Tipp - die komfortable Version:
Man nehme eine kleine Malerrolle mit "Langhaar/Fell", sägt anschliessend den Halter an der gerade Stelle ab und befestigt die Rolle mit Klebeband an der Metallstange. Nun auf den Akkuschrauber, Autosol-Paste drauf und Vollgas! Spart Energie und liefert ein tolles Ergebnis - siehe Bilder 😊😊😊
Über ein hilfreich freu ich mich! 😊😊😊
In this case, I used it for polishing a silver base before restoring the glass frame of a clock, using super glue.
Its highly efficient. Very economical and ideal for achieving a super smooth, clean finish.
Recommended. Alan Chapman
Bought to use on car exhaust and works a real treat.
Gets a lot of carbon off so best use gloves if you like.
And now I have plenty in reserve for future jobs.
19cm x 3cm. Used many times before to clean up parts on my motorcycle and mountain bike. Does the job great.