Axor Stealth Exige Full Face Helmet (Dull Black/Red, M)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- EPS protective liners and our high quality
- Advanced chemically treated visor for fog free vision
- Removable and washable interiors
- ISI approved Helmet
- New helmets may feel tight at first. This is normal and required to ensure safety. Foam requires around 10 days to adjust to rider's head shape
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
What is the best fitting Helmet for your safety
1. Measure the circumference of your head approximately one inch above your eyebrows
2. Match the measurement with our size chart & as you wear the helmet over the head, be sure that it fits tightly
3. Remember, if your helmet is not tight enough, it will move around on your head when you least want it to, it can be noisy and let in wind & worst of all, it may come off in a crash
To keep your helmets safe, shop for helmet locks.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Injection molded polycarbonate shell for high performance. Advanced chemically treated visor for fog free vision.
Review this product
8 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update after 5 months of use:
Having used this helmet for the past 5 months, my reviews remain mostly positive.
Some minor cons:-
- Only left side of the helmet has the Visor opening knobs. It would have been nice to have this on both sides; would have added to the ease of use for opening with either hands while riding.
- In hot conditions, the air input vents did not feel much effective and you feel a bit of heat inside in slow traffic.
- The visor in heavy rains did not have a clear vision, not much water repellent.
- Once wet, it takes a bit extra time to get the cushions dried.