- Reading level: 1 - 5 years
- Board book: 12 pages
- Publisher: Penguin UK (1 June 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 024137913X
- ISBN-13: 978-0241379134
- Product Dimensions: 26.1 x 1.1 x 26.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 478 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #499 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 68.00 Delivery charge
Baby Touch: Playbook Board book – Jun 2019
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount on Kotak bank Credit Card EMI and Debit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Lemon Ribbon Studio are a British design studio specialising in graphics for baby to teen, boys and girls.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
478 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Almost every single page fascinates her - though she has had her favourites according to her age. Right now she loves the textured page. Every time she plays with this book, I feel so proud of my choice and confident that she is going to be a book lover like her mom.
All in all, a must have board book for every baby. It’s colourful, durable and great for baby’s sensory development!
ETA - It’s a pretty heavy book. So be mindful when you give it to your baby who is small enough to hold it. I gave it to my lo and she dropped it on her head. Luckily, she didn’t get hurt. But cried her lungs out. Ever since, I am extremely careful when I give her this book to play with. Just keep an eye on your child and let them get amazed at the beauty of this book.
P.S. If you found the review useful, please hit the helpful tab.
Seller was good, prompt delivery, great packaging.
This book is a part of series of playbooks, and you might want to check out the other books in this series which are equally awesome.
Heads up: The elephant trunk and bee wings were all torn in a day. Dont expect kids to behave like grown ups.