- Foam Book: 8 pages
- Publisher: Penguin UK (4 June 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781409300397
- ISBN-13: 978-1409300397
- ASIN: 1409300390
- Product Dimensions: 17.1 x 3 x 18.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 158 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #366 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ ₹ 75.00 Delivery charge
Baby Touch: Snuggle Cloth Book Foam Book – 4 Jun 2009
Adventure Books for KidsCraving for epic adventures into extraordinary worlds? Explore our wide range of adventure books for kids. Shop now
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on ICICI Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on ICICI Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Good for helping babies devlop their fine motor skills (Mother & Baby 2009-02-01)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
158 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I feel cheated by Amazon..I had purchased many products from here but now I will not purchase anything from here
I'm one crazy shopper for my baby but this definitely was my worst choice and good heavens I had an option to return and I did. So less regrets.
1. Mrp of the product itself is 475 or 450 not quite sure now but the seller rates it as 550 or 575 and gives it at a discounted price of 515 or so. How deceitful!!
2. Lets forget point 1. Even if the product is sold at its mrp of 450, is it worth it ?! Definitely not!!
3. There's just 4 pages including the front and back cover. Lol ridiculous!
4. It sure looks colourful and cute but 4 pages of cuteness for 515 is totally unworthy
My advice out of experience: If you really want to give your little one the best of touch and learn experience, do go for Baby Touch Playbook.
That has pretty much all textures and patterns from 3 books (peekaboo, flip flap and snuggle book) in one and that's all the more sufficient and worthy at its cost