- Foam Book: 8 pages
- Publisher: Penguin UK (4 June 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781409300397
- ISBN-13: 978-1409300397
- ASIN: 1409300390
- Product Dimensions: 17.1 x 3 x 18.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 173 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #302 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ ₹ 30.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 82.00 Delivery charge
Baby Touch: Snuggle Cloth Book Foam Book – 4 Jun 2009
Traditional Stories for ChildrenBrowse through an exclusive collection of books that satiate extra inquisitive minds and curiosity of children. Shop now
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Good for helping babies devlop their fine motor skills (Mother & Baby 2009-02-01)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
173 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I feel cheated by Amazon..I had purchased many products from here but now I will not purchase anything from here
Edit: i have washed the book several times (by hand), it's still in a good condition.
Ps. The book is of soft cloth with mild sponge like padding with crinkly paper on each page. I don't think it's a foam book as per description.
I'm one crazy shopper for my baby but this definitely was my worst choice and good heavens I had an option to return and I did. So less regrets.
1. Mrp of the product itself is 475 or 450 not quite sure now but the seller rates it as 550 or 575 and gives it at a discounted price of 515 or so. How deceitful!!
2. Lets forget point 1. Even if the product is sold at its mrp of 450, is it worth it ?! Definitely not!!
3. There's just 4 pages including the front and back cover. Lol ridiculous!
4. It sure looks colourful and cute but 4 pages of cuteness for 515 is totally unworthy
My advice out of experience: If you really want to give your little one the best of touch and learn experience, do go for Baby Touch Playbook.
That has pretty much all textures and patterns from 3 books (peekaboo, flip flap and snuggle book) in one and that's all the more sufficient and worthy at its cost
The quality and color of the product has remained intact even after multiple washes. The woolly sheep does get bit dirty easily and I have to make sure my baby doesn't lick it out of excitement.
Size wise it's bit smaller than I expected but that's what make it easy for a baby to play.
I introduced it to him when he was 5 months old.
Is it a must buy? Definetly not. It does replace a plastic rattle. I did not want to give my baby too many rattle toys.
Go for it, if your budget allows.
He plays well with it lying down.
But as he is growing up and learning to sit and exploring things around him gradually, he seems bit less interested in it unless another toddler (my nephew) tries to play with it.