Bambo Nature Maxi 7-18 Kg, 30 Count, Size 4
|Price:||(₹ 28.30 / count) FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||₹ 50.00 (6%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Our classic, eco-friendly diaper design minimizes the risks of allergy and diaper rash
- Ultra-absorbent and perfect for both daytime and overnight use
- Plush, super-soft nonwoven backsheet protects baby’s delicate skin
- Size 4 fits weights from 15-39 lbs. See size chart for more details
- Flexible, waistband and latex-free leg cuffs help diapers stay in place while maximizing movement
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (3): Prime Savings : 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 650 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with HDFC Bank Debit Card (Non-EMI) transactions. Here's how
- Prime Savings : 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with HDFC Bank Credit Card and Credit/Debit EMI transactions. Here's how
- Prime Savings : Flat 5% Reward Points + 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.750 with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card (on minimum purchase of Rs.5000) Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Materials: Diaper Backing Material Cloth-Like Fastener Type Hook and Loop Gender Unisex Leg Style Elastic Gathers, Tab Closure Topsheet Material Fluff Type
Bambo Nature Maxi Is A Premium Diaper For Children From 7-18 Kg. The Products Are Made From Quality Materials And Represent The New Generation Of Environmentally Friendly Diapers. The Diaper Is Very Soft Due To Our Textile-Like Back And Top Sheet, And It Feels Extra Soft To The Child'S Skin. Bambo Nature Baby Diapers Are Considered To Be One Of The Very Best Disposable Diapers In The World. Super Soft And Highly Absorbent, Perfect For Both Day And Nighttime Use. Our Diapers Are Produced With Sustainable And Manufacturing Processes, While Ensuring They Are Free Of Harmful Chemicals And Perfumes To Minimize The Risk Of Allergies And Diaper Rash. Bambo Nature Diapers Have Earned The Danish Asthma/Allergy Certification, The Nordic Swan Ecolabel, Are Dermatologically-Tested And Fsc-Certified. Our Diapers Are Certified Free Of All Known Allergens Or Substances Classified As Locally Irritating, Sensitizing, Carcinogenic, Or Mutagenic.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only con is the price.
Top international reviews
However we did have an issue with the third and fourth package ( purchased separately on different days over two weeks) when we noticed small jelly balls all over his private area once we took the nappy off. This happened with few nappies from the same packs and we didn’t use anymore, we threw the rest out. Seems like these were a faulty packs and the inside of the nappy made its way out.
Also couple of things to call out, the absorbency is not great, they definitely don’t last for overnight or longer periods. And the wet indicator is missing which I find useful.
We will not buy any more size 4 nappies from this brand :-(
Hope you find this helpful :-)
In my downside is the sizing is quite small compared to others and we've been left growing out quickly with a big surplus but i tried a few different ones and these were by far the nicest feel and kindest on my daughter's bottom.
Only had leaks when my put on incorrectly or when needed to go up a size.
My daughter slept through the night (breastfed) from 6 weeks and they held through, unlike pampers which we used with our first and would regularly have to change throughout the night and have leaks - not to mention the terrible environmental impact they have on landfill.
Glad we changed.
My little man has NEVER had nappy rash (3 months going to 4)