|Manufacturer||Imagine Marketing Pvt Ltd, Imagine Marketing Pvt Ltd., 255, Guru Gobind Industrial Estate, Jay Coach, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra- 400063|
|Model Name||Bass Heads 225|
|Product Dimensions||12.4 x 7.2 x 2.6 cm; 18 Grams|
|Item model number||BassHeads 225|
|Compatible Devices||All 3.5mm Jack device|
|Special Features||Android Phone Control, IOS Phone Control, Tangle-Free Cord, Lightweight, Microphone Feature|
|Mounting Hardware||Bassheads 225, Warranty Card, Additional Earbuds|
|Number Of Items||3|
|Audio Output Mode||Stereo|
|Microphone Form Factor||With microphone|
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Manufacturer||Imagine Marketing Pvt Ltd|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||18 g|
boAt Bassheads 225 in Ear Wired Earphones with Mic(Black)
- Has a PVC cable which is durable and tangle free. Sensitivity (dB) : 92db ±3db. Frequency Response : 20Hz-20KHz
- Compatibility and Connectivity: Compatible with Android/iOS and connectivity via 3.5mm AUX cable
- IPX Rating: NA
- Active Noise Cancellation: NA
- Mic: In line Mic
- Other Inclusions: Additional earbuds, Warranty Card
- 1 year warranty from the date of purchase, you can activate your warranty by giving a missed call on 9223032222. Alternatively you can claim your warranty at support.boat-lifestyle.com or reach out to us at +email@example.com.
Frequently bought together
boat bass headset 225 with super ear bass headphones with one button mic black ( 100% original product )
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
boAt BassHeads 225 polished metal earphones are designed to give you an experience which no other brand can match. It has an incredible sonic clarity with "super extra bass". It is not a plastic earphone - it is polished metal. With tangle free flat cables, you are expected to be hassle free. As the headphones feature 10mm drivers, they give you clear sound with that thumping bass. In-built noise cancelling mic ensures you don't miss those important calls. With colours that match your style in your day, the boAt earphones are the ideal choice for anyone who can carry that attitude. Just plug them in and plug into nirvana.
Compare with similar items
boAt Bassheads 100 in Ear Wired Earphones with Mic(Black)
boAt Bassheads 242 in Ear Wired Earphones with Mic(Active Black)
boAt Bassheads 152 in Ear Wired Earphones with Mic(Active Black)
boAt Bassheads 102 in Ear Wired Earphones with Mic(Charcoal Black)
JBL C50HI in-Ear Headphones with Mic (Black)
|Price||₹ 549.00||₹ 399.00||₹ 549.00||₹ 499.00||₹ 399.00||₹ 479.00|
|Shipping||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .|
|Sold By||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd|
|Color||Black||Black||Active Black||Black||Charcoal Black||Black|
|Impedance||16 Ohm||16 Ohm||—||—||—||30 Ohm|
|Item Dimensions||12.40 x 7.20 x 2.60 cm||1.20 metres x 0.10 cm x 0.20 cm||19.00 x 7.80 x 17.30 cm||1.20 metres x 0.10 cm x 0.20 cm||19.00 x 7.80 x 17.30 cm||6.00 x 3.00 x 17.50 cm|
|Item Weight||18 grammes||—||14 grammes||19 grammes||12 grammes||13 grammes|
|Microphone Form Factor||with microphone||Built-In||In-Line;Built-In||In-Line||In-Line;Built-In||With Microphone|
|Model Number||BassHeads 225||BassHeads 100||Bassheads 242 Black||Bassheads 152||Bassheads 102||C50HI|
|Special Features||Android Phone Control; iOS Phone Control; Lightweight; Microphone Feature; Tangle-Free Cord||Android Phone Control; iOS Phone Control; Microphone Feature; Lightweight; Tangle-Free Cord||Android Phone Control; Lightweight; Tangle-Free Cord; Volume-Control; iOS Phone Control; Water Resistant||Android Phone Control; iOS Phone Control; Microphone Feature; Lightweight||Android Phone Control; iOS Phone Control; Lightweight; Microphone Feature||with microphone|
From the manufacturer
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
@ There are thousands of reviews for this product, but surprisingly there's hardly any review explaining its performance in long run and comparing this earphones with similar ones available in market.
@ I am using these earphones since last one year and in the meantime I also happen to use JBL C100SI and Sennhesiers CX180, so I would be comparing all these 3 earphones in this review.
@ You get a " L " shaped connector in these earphones, so note that.
I am dividing this review in several subtopics directly stating my user experience and stating which is the Best earphone in that subtopic,
BUILT QUALITY :
● boAt - Flat cables which is tangle free in true sense. Metal housing holds up good, but colour sheds off after 5-6 months. Perfect "L" shaped connector which is apt for using with laptops while resting.
● JBL - Small round cables, shredding off after 7-8 months of moderate usage. Plastic housing doing great so far.
Connector is bent, but not in perfect "L" shape, so its quite pain to use while resting.
● Sennheiser - Small round cables, holding up good after 1 year of rough use. Plastic housing has become slick, as rubber coating on it has shredded off. Perfect "L" shaped connector which is apt for using with laptops while resting.
●● WINNER- boAt 225 ●●
● boAt - comfortable enough when used while in upright position. These are VERY UNCOMFORTABLE when you use them while resting on couch or bed for watching movies or so. Has very long earphone head.
● JBL - Comfortable enough in upright position. Slightly uncomfortable using while resting, as these have offset opening.
● Sennheisers - Comfortable in both the position. These are apt for long duration usage.
●● WINNER - sennheisers cx180 ●●
CX180 > boAt 225 > JBL CS100SI
● boAt - tends to distort above 75% level of volume.
● JBL - Crystal clear even at full volume, but has least sound level in all of three.
● Sennheisers - tends to distort above 75% level of volume, but has greater sound level of all.
●● WINNER - sennheisers cx180 ●●
SOUND QUALITY ( Bass, mids & lows ) :
I noticed that all of them have almost same Mids & lows, which are strong & Crisp. But bass levels are different.
● boAt - has average bass, I am very disappointed with it, since these earphones are marketed as bassheads.
● JBL - has least bass of all, I felt treble is high in these.
● Sennheisers - ton of bass and when used proper eartips, its just a treat for bass lovers.
●● WINNER - sennheisers cx180 ●●
SOUND QUALITY OVER CALL :
● boAt - I noticed in early few months, quality over call was great, but started to deplete after 5-6 months. But its still good, not as good as new. Noise cancellation is good and noticeable by person on other side.
● JBL - its quite average and has maintained the quality over a year now.
● Sennheisers - their NO microphone, lol :P
NOTE: boAt & JBL both's mics works with android and iOS perfectly.
●● WINNER - boAt 225 ●●
CUSTOMER CARE :
● boAt : 1 Year warranty. Had no issues till date, so didn't got chance to check it. But some of my friends who ran into issue had mixed experiences.
● JBL : 1 Year warranty. Had issue with one ear piece and was replaced within 2 weeks after contacting nearest service center.
● Sennheisers : 2 Years warranty. I had 2 of these and one pair stopped working after a year and half, was replaced immediately within a week after contacting nearest service center.
NOTE: I first contacted the company via mail with my product details and I was given all the required details for service. I would suggest this to all.
●● WINNER : sennheiser cx180 ●●
All the earphones have 3.5mm connector and works perfectly with both android and iOS devices.
I don't think I need to explain anything else now, since I mentioned all the points of all these earphones. To sum up, I would say boAt 225 are good, if you are going to use the mic alot and not going to use these earphones while resting on couch for watching movies. If you want mic and even want to watch movies resting, then go for JBL CS100SI. But if you want the earphones only for watching the movies and listening to songs like me, then certainly go for Sennheisers cx180.
Hope this review helps you make sound decision.
• I got the product well packed by Amazon.
• I ordered Neon Lime Color and It’s a decent color.
• In packed box got 3 pairs extra earbuds with different sizes.
• Sounds are amazing. Sounds are high with Extra Bass but we can adjust. Sounds are much clear than others earphones I have ever used. No noises during calling.
• Length of the headphone is 1.2 meters. That is perfect for everyone.
• Wires are sturdy and strong.
• Jacks are metal and strong.
Guys go for it. Value for money. Its reasonable price.
Not only me, I have seen my colleagues having the same issues so I would recommend not to buy this
Otherwise sound quality and bass is very good.
Main drawback of this earphone is its weight. Due to metal body it weighs more which cause it to fall from ear very often.
Also it is not at all comfortable with any of the ear buds they have given with box.
Over all experience is very bad from one month. I prefer not to go for this product unless you want to try something worst.
I want to give 0 stars for this product.
Better Sound quality than it's competitors
Built quality is great (metal finish)
Better Noise cancellation than it's rivals
Bass is just awesome (I'm a fan of it)
Better pricing of all.
Nothing as of now