- Product Dimensions: 89 x 46 x 8 cm
- Item model number: 2 Step Up
- ASIN: B07B4G2SM2
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 27 February 2018
- Customer Reviews: 430 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#1,544 in Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Home Improvement)
- #26 in Stepladders
Bathla Boost 2-Step Foldable Steel Ladder with Anti-Slip Steps
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY: Bathla products are built to last. Each is manufactured with care from the highest quality materials in state-of-the-art facilities. This product is covered by a 2-Year Bathla Trust Warranty that guarantees its exceptional quality.
- ALL WEATHER RESISTANT:Built from high-grade, powder-coated steel and precision engineered HDPE components to ensure maximum corrosion resistance. Designed for use in all climates and weather conditions, Platform Included
- EXTRA WIDE SLIP-PROOF STEPS: Extra wide serrated steps designed to give your feet a steady, slip-free surface during use.
- Load capacity: 85 kg , ANTI-SKID SHOES: Specially designed PVC shoes give you unrivalled stability while the ladder is in use. Designe to enhance safety, they form a strong grip even on wet surfaces.
- UPPER HAND-GRIP: A unique foam hand grip at the top of the ladder ensures your stability while you climb. It also serves as a cusioned knee guard as you extend your reach higher.
- LARGE SMART PLATFORM: Platform Included, The smart-platform extends when the ladder is open and is designed for maximum standing area. It features an extra-wide construct with serrated grooves to ensure slip-free use.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 1 offer
- No Cost EMI : On Bajaj Finserv EMI cards if you checkout only with this item. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Size: 2 Step
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The Bathla Boost Ladder is a must have for every home. Balancing on stools and wobbly chairs can make even simple tasks seem difficult. But with a Bathla ladder, even the farthest places are easily and safely within reach. Built from the highest quality materials, this ladder is incredibly light, compact and portable. It is easy to use, easy to move and neatly folds into a compact version of itself for easy storage. Bathla - Over 50 years of supporting homes.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Compare with similar items
Review this product
430 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Though I tried in the local market but could only find badly made Aluminum steps or cheap Chinese steps and I think it was a wise decision to spend 300-400 more than to land up in the hospital with a broken bone.
Verdict -- Buy it if u need it. It's more useful than the 5-6 ladder we generally buy for our home use.
Thank You Batla and Amazon coudn't have been possible without u two.
Leaving this non-manufacturing related damage aside, the ladder feels very sturdy and stable enough to carry out minor household cleaning and repair jobs.
But I'm feeling a little lack of confidence about the stepping plate's thin-ness, and the screws with which they are attached at the four corners. If, after a period of usage one of the screws suddenly fracture, which (heaven forbids) should never happen - I wonder if the plate will buckle at a corner and upset the balance, causing injury. I'm currently recovering from an ankle injury, which makes me extra paranoid, so this may be a purely subjective appraisal. Could they have used thicker screws?
Secondly, an otherwise sleek finish is marred by the rubber? foam? sleeve covering the crossbar or handle at the top. In my case it is torn at two places and I know the rents will quickly increase with usage. Not a big problem as I can wound a tape around it. But I wouldn't have bought it at a physical store after seeing that defect, although I'm not taking the trouble to have mine replaced.
Best thing about this ladder was the price. I got it at a lighting deal of INR 1499/-. Having said that, and taking certain observations into account, I'm having second thoughts about responding to such discount offers in the future.
I'm 6'1" and we have about 9-foot ceilings; on the top step, I can comfortably reach the trim for painting, clean the tops of the kitchen cabinets, etc. It feels quite sturdy when I stand on the top step, and the brace at the top is reassuring. It's a little heavier than I'd prefer, but if lighter weight means flimsy construction, no thanks. It will fit nicely behind the refrigerator when not in use
The ladder is sturdy, pretty portable and saves a lot of time whenever the electrician or any other servicemen come home. It also helps in cleaning fans and reaching overhead cupboards without any risk.