- Product Dimensions: 48.2 x 7.5 x 150 cm ; 9.45 Kg
- Item model number: 4 Step Up
- ASIN: B07MW3T9XB
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 16 January 2019
- Customer Reviews:
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#1,488 in Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Home Improvement)
- #22 in Stepladders
Bathla Boost 4-Step Foldable Steel Ladder with Anti-Slip Steps
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY: Bathla products are built to last. Each is manufactured with care from the highest quality materials in state-of-the-art facilities. This product is covered by a 2-Year Bathla Trust Warranty that guarantees its exceptional quality
- ALL WEATHER RESISTANT:Built from high-grade, powder-coated steel and precision engineered HDPE components to ensure maximum corrosion resistance. Designed for use in all climates and weather conditions
- EXTRA WIDE SLIP-PROOF STEPS: Extra wide serrated steps designed to give your feet a steady, slip-free surface during use
- ANTI-SKID SHOES: Specially designed PVC shoes give you unrivalled stability while the ladder is in use. Designe to enhance safety, they form a strong grip even on wet surfaces
- UPPER HAND-GRIP: A unique foam hand grip at the top of the ladder ensures your stability while you climb. It also serves as a cusioned knee guard as you extend your reach higher LARGE SMART PLATFORM: The smart-platform extends when the ladder is open and is designed for maximum standing area. It features an extra-wide construct with serrated grooves to ensure slip-free use
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The Bathla Boost Ladder is a must have for every home. Balancing on stools and wobbly chairs can make even simple tasks seem difficult. But with a Bathla ladder, even the farthest places are easily and safely within reach. Built from the highest quality materials, this ladder is incredibly light, compact and portable. It is easy to use, easy to move and neatly folds into a compact version of itself for easy storage. Bathla - Over 50 years of supporting homes.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Though I tried in the local market but could only find badly made Aluminum steps or cheap Chinese steps and I think it was a wise decision to spend 300-400 more than to land up in the hospital with a broken bone.
Verdict -- Buy it if u need it. It's more useful than the 5-6 ladder we generally buy for our home use.
Thank You Batla and Amazon coudn't have been possible without u two.
I like to give the the exact specification of this ladder by taking the exact measurements physically.
Product: 5 step ladder from Bathla
Weight: approx 10 Kg
Height of the top step while open for climbing position: 44 inch (3'8") i.e.approx 111 cm.
Area of each foot-step is: 9 inch X 14 inch.
Price what I bought: Rs 2800/-
Date of purchase: 15-Feb-2020
(1) It does not scares when I climb that. It is really good and firm while climbing. You can't expect anything better regarding stability (I am an engineer by profession).
(2) Very good quality painting to prevent it from rust.
(3) Footsteps are also actually made of steel plate, and additionally a pvc type durable layer is there on the steps to prevent slippage of our foot.
(4) Supplied from the same brand as specified in the product detail.
(5) The product is absalutely original, delivered with heat-sealed intact plastic-packed condition (see the photo attached)
Comparative discussion: This steel-ladder is heavier in comparison with the alluminium ladder (which is around 5 kg), but it has wide foot-steps and having better stability while climbing. Even a middle aged person also will feel confident to climb this, if compared with the alluminium ladder.
Though I don't count much regarding the shipping time. But I got it delivered on the fifth day after placing the order, which is prompt enough for such large-size material.
You can be very clear and confident about each and every information I have given here. Keep no confusion whatever I have mentioned in this review.
Three photographs attached.
Please don't forget to mark my feedback as "Helpfull" (by pressing the thumbs-up imogi) if anyone find my review a helpful one.
That will encourage me, and everybody like me, who sincerely spare time to write valid and meaningful reviews & feedback. So please don't forget to mark..
But I'm feeling a little lack of confidence about the stepping plate's thin-ness, and the screws with which they are attached at the four corners. If, after a period of usage one of the screws suddenly fracture, which (heaven forbids) should never happen - I wonder if the plate will buckle at a corner and upset the balance, causing injury. I'm currently recovering from an ankle injury, which makes me extra paranoid, so this may be a purely subjective appraisal. Could they have used thicker screws?
Secondly, an otherwise sleek finish is marred by the rubber? foam? sleeve covering the crossbar or handle at the top. In my case it is torn at two places and I know the rents will quickly increase with usage. Not a big problem as I can wound a tape around it. But I wouldn't have bought it at a physical store after seeing that defect, although I'm not taking the trouble to have mine replaced.
Best thing about this ladder was the price. I got it at a lighting deal of INR 1499/-. Having said that, and taking certain observations into account, I'm having second thoughts about responding to such discount offers in the future.
Leaving this non-manufacturing related damage aside, the ladder feels very sturdy and stable enough to carry out minor household cleaning and repair jobs.
I'm 6'1" and we have about 9-foot ceilings; on the top step, I can comfortably reach the trim for painting, clean the tops of the kitchen cabinets, etc. It feels quite sturdy when I stand on the top step, and the brace at the top is reassuring. It's a little heavier than I'd prefer, but if lighter weight means flimsy construction, no thanks. It will fit nicely behind the refrigerator when not in use