- Product Dimensions: 46 x 12 x 125 cm ; 4.22 Kg
- Item model number: A3SO
- ASIN: B07KRST53N
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 21 November 2018
- Customer Reviews:
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#3,193 in Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Home Improvement)
- #53 in Stepladders
Bathla Advance 3-Step Foldable Aluminium Ladder with Sure-Hinge Technology (Orange)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY: Bathla products are built to last. Each is manufactured with care from the highest quality materials in state-of-the-art facilities. This product is covered by a 5-Year Bathla Trust Warranty that guarantees its exceptional quality
- ALL WEATHER RESISTANT:Built from rust-proof, high-grade aluminium and precision engineered HDPE components to ensure maximum corrosion resistance. Designed for use in all climates and weather conditions; Capacity: 95kg
- SURE-HINGE TECHNOLOGY: Bathla's proprietary Sure Hinge Technology features double-locking pivot joints for a perfectly stable, wobble-free experience every time
- ANTI-SKID SHOES: Specially designed PVC shoes give you unrivalled stability while the ladder is in use. Designe to enhance safety, they form a strong grip even on wet surfaces
- SLIP-PROOF STEPS WITH EDGE GUARDS: Every step is designed with rows of parallel ridges that give your feet a steady, slip-free surface during use. They also feature precision engineered edge guards to maximise safety
- SMART PLATFORM: The smart-platform extends when the ladder is open and features a wide construct with serrated grooves to ensure slip-free use
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The Bathla Advance Ladder is a must have for every home. Balancing on stools and wobbly chairs can make even simple tasks seem difficult. But with a Bathla ladder, even the farthest places are easily and safely within reach. Built from the highest quality aluminium, this ladder is incredibly light, compact and portable. It is easy to use, easy to move and neatly folds into a compact version of itself for easy storage. Bathla - Over 50 years of supporting homes.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now about the product, I would say it is good and light weight product which is nicely build and of good quality finish aluminium material. Light weight does not mean it is not stable, it is very much stable.
Actual Size and Weight of the product is as under:
Dimensions: 172 x 50 x 12 cm
Weight : 5.9 kg as per company but amazon mention 4.6 kg on there shipping label.
Load Carrying Capacity : 95 kg
In general, our houses are made up of 10 feet ceilings not down ceilings which is approx. 8 feet and normal average height of a Indian male persons are between 5 feet 7 inches - 5 feet 9 inches. If we add the height of the top base which is 3 feet 6 inches then the total height vary between 9 feet - 9.5 feet and arm length extra. According to that calculation 4 steps + 1 base = 5 step ladder is best to buy other than specific requirements.
Thanks for reading
Good grip even old age people can also use it
I cleaned my air conditioner I felt good
Very light weight
Good value for money
i weigh 85 kilos, and this ladder takes 95kg only. while climbing i felt bit scared that the steps may break, heard a slight creaking sound. the MRP printed is same as what i paid 4559. ladder didnt seem slippery on the mosaic floor.
i got a 6 step ladder ( 5 step+platform) . But by standing on 4th step itslef, im able to touch the 10 feet height ceiling if i extend arm up(my height 5.7 feet). But still i'm ok with getting the 6 step ladder, though 5 step may have been enough for me. .im saying this because people maybe quite scared to stand on the platform, esp if heavy weight people. Also extra step and platform along with knee guard can be used to slightly lean on while working hands free(i.e. not holding the ladder, e.g. for cleaning fan). Moreover, the platform can be used to keep some things while climbing up., so i dont regret going for 6 step, though my needs wud have been satisfied with 5 step.
just for info, when this 6 step ladder is closed, it comes to the height of a typical Godrej steel cupboard.
havent used the ladder much yet, not sure abt Durability. actually used it only once.
quite ideal for a lighter weight person. wish they made capacity of bathla like Parasnath, suitable for 150 kg. but this bathla review better than parasnath so decided to go for bathla. my only regret is the weight bearing capacity, which is only 95 Kg. Of course it didnt break when i stood on it, but still , need to climb carefully. This is the only minus point. feeling scared to stand on the ladder steps as not sure will it bear weight or not.each ladder step is held by 6 aluminium screws, 4 in front side and 2 behind.
Product is still solid !!
2 months used Review:
Product is premium type..!!
Good quality plastic and frames..!!
Only the price is high..!!
i had purchased it on some festive season so i got about 700Rs discount..