|Product Dimensions||42 x 10 x 143 cm; 8.58 Kilograms|
|Shipping Weight||8.94 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||BIBXPRESS001-3699|
|Item Part Number||Ace|
|What is in the box?||1 Ironing Table|
|Manufacturer||Bathla Aluminium Pvt Ltd|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Imported By||BATHLA ALUMINIUM (P) LTD, # 62/1 , 3rd Floor, Palace Road, Vasant Nagar, Bangalore 560052, Ph : 080-22283081/ 22283824|
Bathla X-Pres Ace - Large Foldable Ironing Board with Aluminised Ironing Surface (Silver)
Save Extra with 4 offers
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY: Bathla products are built to last. Each is manufactured with care from the highest quality materials in state-of-the-art facilities. This product is covered by a 2-Year Bathla Trust Warranty that guarantees its exceptional quality.
- ALUMINISED CLOTH COVER: The aluminised ironing surface utilises the latest in heat-transfer material technology to reflect heat and save up to 40% electricity and time!
- ANTI-SKID SHOES: Specially designed PVC shoes give you unrivalled surface grip and stability while the ironing board is in use.
- INNOVATIVE WIRE MANAGER: The strategically placed wire manager helps you keep annoying wires out of your way while ironing, ensuring your comfort and effectiveness.
- HEAT-RESISTANT IRON HOLDER: The iron holder is built to resist high temperatures and is specially designed to cradle your iron when it needs to be safely kept aside.
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers are liable to check their local laws before purchasing this product.
The Bathla X-Pres Ace Ironing Stand is built from premium quality durable steel and is thoughtfully designed with a host of innovative features. The proprietary aluminised cloth surface absorbs and reflects heat saving you over 40% of your time! It also comes with a large extendable stepless height adjustment and a multi-function tray for stacking clothes. The innovative wire manager ensures that ungainly wires don't come in between you and your ironing.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Recently bought Bathla X-press Ace during freedom sale & below are my views on the product...
1, Beautiful & Unique look.
- Every guest visiting in our house enquire about it and appreciate the product.
- Grey & Orange colour combo is the best.
2, Durable & light weight metal frame with bush.
- It's firm, well polished & sturdy.
- Even our kids can move the product with ease.
3, Very easy to adjust height.
- The mechanism is such that with simple up thrust the table move up & pressing the lever drops it down.
4, Do not use extra table cover.
- The replacable cover provided is Aluminum coated and does heated up during use and saves energy
( up to 40% , as per the company ).
5, Adjustable wire stand & holder tray are brilliant & useful idea.
6, Product is the top listed in the category by Amazon &
Bathla, is a leading manufacturer in both iron table and ladder.
7, Two year manufacturer warranty.
8, Nice, firm packaging and even delivered to my remote address.
- Always go for the X-press Ace model, it's the best although a bit costler than other variants.
- Initially a bit scary to order after reading the negative reviews..,
But this is by far the best online product I ever bought...🤩
Finally, tick the " Helpful " option below thereby helping others for an easier decision.
Updated - after a few months use the height adjuster broken . You can be pressing clothes when it suddenly falls to lower level. Turns out to be of poor quality. Certainly not upto European standards
I was expecting zero flaws from bathla at least as they are charging a very premium price for their product as compared to the competetion. Sadly, it was not a perfect product. And if not perfect, they should not be charging a premium price.
Final Inspection or Quality check should remove those flaws not the end customer.
Now about the product, after doing all the analysis I came to the conclusion that this product will be my one stop solution and will definitely be good and long lasting, hence I placed the order.
For the first time when I got the delivery of the product, it was damaged, the orange cover already had a cut and the ironing board top had stapled pamphlet and the staple pin had left small holes on the board top. I was disappointed and finally I raised a replacement order, thinking I should give it a second chance.
But again, the second delivery was also a disappointment and was damaged again. The ironing board table has a foam layer beneath which was unevenly distributed. I could feel all the foam accumulated at one side and on the other side it was only metal mesh (table top layer on which foam is fixed to make it a soft ironing table). Finally I had to create a return order.
I anyway didnt have an option.
Never the less, not sure how this product review works here. Amazon needs to check thoroughly. Something is weird and product is definitely not upto the mark.