|Safety warning||Wash temperature: under 30 Centigrade. (Less than 86 Fahrenheit).Please wash diaper covers and inserts separately, please do not wash diapers together with your other clothes. You can add a little salt in the water when you wash diapers.|
|Minimum Weight Recommendation||1 Kilograms|
|Material composition||100% polyester|
|Product Dimensions||18.3 x 2 x 20.3 cm; 132 Grams|
|Item model number||BM22|
|Manufacturer recommended age||1 month - 2 years|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Item Weight||132 g|
Bembika B Plus Solid Cloth Diapers for Babies, Washable Reusable, Adjustable Sizes (5 Combo) (No Inserts Included) 5B
- IMPORTANT NOTE: - These Pocket Cloth Diaper Needs Diaper Inserts for using it. This Product doesn’t have diaper Inserts along with the product. Please note Pocket Cloth Diaper cannot be used without Inserts. Please check the last picture for better understanding.
- HAPPY BABY : Elastics around the waist and legs prevent sagging around the belly and leaks around the legs.Note: Package include 5 pack cloth diaper without insert. Baby at any age from 0 to 2 years.
- PERFECT ADJUSTABLE FIT : Smart snaps on the pocket make it one size for all. You can adjust the size easily S, M and L size of the diaper. This way you save money by using the same set of diapers from when your baby is a few days old until he is ready to be potty trained.
- ADORABLE DESIGN : It comes with 5 different color pocket diaper. This is probably the cutest design set online. Your baby will very happy with our cute and beautiful diapers.
- EASY TO WASH AND DRY : Hip snaps and crossover snaps to prevent “wing droop”. Washable, waterproof and breathable.Comfortable elastic legging area to prevent leaking. Package included: 5 diapers , No inserts are included
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer: Save 10% up to Rs.12,000 with HDFC Bank Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- Cashback: 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Baby Bucket All-in-One Bottom-Bumpers Washable Cloth Diaper (Multi Colours)
Chinmay Kids Microfiber 4 Layer Baby Diaper Inserts - Reusable Baby Cloth Diaper, Age 0-24 Months, White (Pack of 5)
Eranqo Baby Diaper Combo with Inserts, Medium
|Price||₹ 524.00||₹ 500.00||₹ 349.00||₹ 449.00|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||Baby Bucket||Shudhatam||MiShrA Mall|
|Color||Set of 5||Set Of 5||White||Multicolor|
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Wash temperature: under 30 Centigrade. (Less than 86 Fahrenheit).Please wash diaper covers and inserts separately, please do not wash diapers together with your other clothes. You can add a little salt in the water when you wash diapers.
Bembika washable reusable cloth diaper all sizes adjustable pocket diaper quick and easy step for using bembika cloth diaper:- Step 1: Always wash the diaper and insert both atleast once or twice before using, skipping this step can cause leaks. Step 2: Always resize diaper before use using the front panel of snaps according to your baby. The size must be such that there are no gaps around the thigh. A loose diaper can be uncomfortable for babies. Step 3: Put the soaker /insert into the pocket of diaper. One soaker/insert will last 2.5- 3 hours for an average wetting baby. If your baby is a heavy wetter, please add additional inserts. To wash remove and rinse off the residuals (knock solids into toilet), then store in dry pail, machine wash (no hotter than 30oc), cold rinse, hang them up to dry in the sun (sunlight helps bleach the nappies to remove any remaining stains), or "low" tumble dry, do not store nappies for too many days, should be washed in 1-2 days, no bleach, no softner, do not boil the cover. Materials outer layer: Polyester with waterproof and breathable tpu .It's convenient for mammy to carry baby while taking a walk or doing chores. Inner layer: Suede cloth inside, it does not hold moisture itself ,the moisture get drawn away to the insert to keep your baby dry
From the manufacturer
Bembika Baby Pocket Cloth Diapers Reusable Cloth Diapers Washable Adjustable Cloth Diapers One Size Adjustable Reusable (5 Pack) (0-2 Years) (No Inserts)
- Absorbency properties in the cloth diaper help keep the skin dry and cool, and softer material providing further protection against friction on baby’s skin.
- With exquisite gift box, these baby cloth nappies are practical gifts for parents especially at baby shower.
- It features of fine workmanship and durable snap closures.
- Less than 86 °F to avoid the PUL from delaminating. Do not use fabric softeners. Wash new diaper inserts with detergent 3-4 times to bring them to maximum absorbency.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: These Pocket Cloth Diaper Needs Diaper Inserts for using it. This Product doesn’t have diaper Inserts along with the product. Please note Pocket Cloth Diaper cannot be used without Inserts. Please check the last picture for better understanding.
- HAPPY BABY: Elastics around the waist and legs prevent sagging around the belly and leaks around the legs.Note: Package include 5 pack cloth diaper without insert. Baby at any age from 0 to 2 years.
- PERFECT ADJUSTABLE FIT: Smart snaps on the pocket make it one size for all. You can adjust the size easily S, M and L size of the diaper.
- EASY TO WASH AND DRY: Hip snaps and crossover snaps to prevent “wing droop”. Washable, waterproof and breathable.Comfortable elastic legging area to prevent leaking. No inserts are included
- Please note that slight color difference should be acceptable due to the light and screen. Please use cold water washing first time,and handwash to avoiding fades. Note: Please do not use as diapers, cloth diaper is not like diapers, this cloth diaper can only absorb one pee each time.
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In first 2 uses I wasn't happy at all.. but since I bought this fa baby and wanted to give try n never lose hope, I tried again.. but to my surprise, it's really good for this price..
After 2-3 washes and 1-2 hot water wash, it's cloth becomes quick absorbent and no leaking at all.. I used this with bembika bamboo insert which is also good after 5 washes ..
Decently it holds pee for 3 hours.. so for in-home day time use it really is good
Very happy with the purchase..
And the inserts or liners that absorb the wetness are made of bamboo charcoal or bamboo or coffee fiber and many more. This brand has many variations of inserts. You can choose According to your suitability and baby's comfort.
The inserts play the most important role in cloth diapering.
They are made from
cotton and result in less skin irritation and rashes. Bembika uses organic cotton for their diapers. The reason for this is that farmers of non-organic cotton may spray their plants with chemicals and pesticides that can find their way into the cotton that is placed next to your infant’s skin.
To avoid the skin irritation and other effects of harsh chemicals it is better to look towards the organic cotton.
Cloth diapers even helps to potty train your baby early and easily.
Using a cloth diaper allows your infant to feel the wet sensation against their skin and become more aware of when they have wet the diaper. Disposable diapers wick away the wetness, keeping your infant unaware of a wet diaper for longer periods of time.
Thus I would like to recommend cloth diapers over disposable ones. Mommies out there. Stay alert and shop smartly. Specially when it comes to your baby. :)
Bright, attractive colors. Light weight, looks nice.
Average quality - so don't expect anything WOW! The outer material especially is a bit "cheap"ish. Inner lining is very thin. It's not super durable, leaks can happen if you don't change the inserts soon. Also the elastic at the back sort of gets loose with every wash. However it's completely worth it for the price. After all,you get what you pay for. No complaints! Worth a try if you're new to cloth diapers.
If you are using cloth insert make sure you use a thick cloth that can hold urine...it will keep the baby surface dry and all the urine will be collected by the cloth kept inside ..
Nb- please wash immediately if soiled...or else it will become difficult to clean
Overall it is worth the money you pay..other cloth diapers may have absorbancy slightly higher than this but they are a way too costly( more than 5 times ) than this...
The best part is that these are reusable. These cloth diapers are so good that I completely stopped using the disposable diapers. My baby is really comfortable and happy with these. No rashes or irritation. Doesn't leak( inserts to be used properly). At first i used this during day. But now I have started using at night also.
While a parent will spend thousands to diaper one baby until they are potty trained if they use disposable diapers, they only would spend a fraction of that on cloth diapers and laundering them during that time. The savings are even greater if that parent has more than one child because cloth diapers can be reused for the new baby.
Overall very happy with my purchase.