- Reading level: 0.00 - 12.00 years
- Hardcover: 576 pages
- Publisher: BBT; First edition (2012)
- Language: Hindi
- ISBN-10: 9382176330
- ISBN-13: 978-9382176336
- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 25.4 x 4.7 cm
- Customer Reviews: 1,178 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#1,209 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #39 in Hinduism (Books)
Bhagavad-Gita (Hindi) (Hindi) Hardcover – 1 January 2012
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Translation of Sanskrit to Hindi/English is not worthy at all because the writer injected his own point of view in every single line and tried to advertised the religion. It's shame for them.
2. meditation is very difficult there are a thousand things popping in the mind mark my words you need someone whose mind dissolves in the soul but the real question is how to find that man, because a blind person cannot see the person with eyesight, just remember an old saying when the disciple is ready the master appears somewhere.
3. the printing quality of this book is very good and this book is explained by the spiritually advanced being so the one who experienced the truth knows the essence of it and spiritual experience cannot be described in the words because dictionaries doesn't have the words in them for cosmic experiences or godly experiences.
4. after reading this book there is a possibility of certain realization in you.
And is also one of the masterpieces of Sanskrit poetry.
It describes how, at the beginning of a mighty battle between the Pandava and Kaurava armies, the god Krishna gives spiritual enlightenment to the warrior Arjuna, who realizes that the true battle is for his own soul.
I can read this book over and over and still gain so much from it.
It contains such timeless truths
This book was recommended to me by a friend.
It gives an excellent instruction on how to live life better and in a more mindful fashion.
It also gives an explanation of the natural world.
I would recommend this particular scripture, especially because it is fairly short
I feel everyone must read Gita..either this one or from Gita Press....
Top international reviews