- Product Dimensions: 4.3 x 1 x 13.5 cm ; 159 g
- Item model number: RETML120010
- ASIN: B00791D2WG
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 January 2017
- Customer Reviews: 143 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #6,210 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ ₹ 68.00 shipping
+ ₹ 76.00 shipping
Biotique Bio Carrot Face & Body Sun Lotion Spf 40 Uva/Uvb Sunscreen For All Skin Types In The Sun, 120Ml
- Quantity: 120ml; Item Form: Lotion
- This nutrient-rich lotion is blended with pure carrot oil. Extracts of carrot seed and lodhra bark; Quince seed and aloe vera to keep skin soft. Fair and moisturized in the sun. Protects skin with broad spectrum SPF 40 UVA and UVB sunscreen
- Usage: Apply evenly over cleansed face and neck, before sun exposure, each morning. Wear alone or under makeup.
- Skin Type: Suitable For All Skin Types
- Application Area: Face
- Target Audience: Men & Women
- Package Contents: 1 Sunscreen Lotion
This item is non-returnable due to hygiene or consumable nature of the product. If you receive a damaged/defective/different item, we will refund or replace it. For more information click here
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
A light non greasy sunscreen with carrot oil to protect the skin from the harmful effects of the sun, with extracts of carrot seed and lodhra bark.
Review this product
143 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Leaves the skin looking slightly oily but doesn't leave the typical white shine on the skin like other sunscreens.
Been using it on my face for about a month now.. works alright for mild summers... Not sure of its efficiency in peak summers.
Definitely not economical to be used over the body.
1.It does not protect your skin from getting tan.
2. Its very sticky does not gets absorb in the skin and the skin gets very oily
3.As the label says its 40+SPF i do not find any sun protection instead my skins gets more tanned.