Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 75.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 75.00 Delivery charge
Biotique Bio Kelp Fresh Growth Protein Shampoo, 190ml
|Deal of the Day:||₹ 103.00 (₹ 54.21 / 100 ml)|
Ends in 05h 47m 31s
Deal has ended
|You Save:||₹ 38.00 (27%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5 x 1 x 16.6 Centimeters|
|Liquid Volume||6.4 Fluid Ounces|
|Active Ingredient||Sapindus Mukorossi|
About this item
- Quantity: 190ml; Item Form: Foam
- Ingredients: Neem (Melia azadirchta indica), Tesu (Butea frondosa), Daruhaldi (Berberis aristata), Bhringraj (Eclipta alba), Ritha (Sapindus mukorossi), Sajjikshar (Kelp or Sea salt), Himalayan water Q.S.
- How to use: Apply liberally to wet hair and work lather through strands, from scalp to ends
- Fresh growth protein shampoo for Intensive hair Growth Treatment
- Hair Type: Suitable For All hair Types. Anti-hair Fall Shampoo
- Target Audience: Men & Women
- Package Contents: 1 Shampoo
- Country of Origin: India
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (6): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.750 + up to 5% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card (on minimum purchase of Rs.5000). Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- Cashback (2): 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.03 x 1 x 16.6 cm; 170 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 January 2017
- Manufacturer : Biotique
- ASIN : B00791CQ3W
- Item model number : RETML200013
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : Biotique
- Imported By : Bio Veda Action Research Company, Khasra No 439/42 Mauja Rampur Ghat, Tehsil-Paonta Sahib, Dist-Sirmour, Pin 173025 (H.P), India
- Item Weight : 170 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 5 x 1 x 16.6 Centimeters
- Units : 190 millilitre
- Customer Reviews:
This nourishing shampoo is a blend of pure kelp, natural proteins, peppermint oil and mint leaf extract, to gently cleanse hair and invigorate the scalp for healthier shine.
From the manufacturer
Biotique Bio Kelp Fresh Growth Protein Shampoo
This nourishing shampoo is a blend of kelp, natural proteins, peppermint oil and mint leaf extract, to gently cleanse hair and invigorate the scalp for fresh growth and healthier shine.
Neem (melia azadirchta indica), tesu (butea frondosa), daruhaldi (berberis aristata), bhringraj (eclipta alba), ritha (sapindus mukorossi), sajjikshar (kelp or sea salt), himalayan water Q.S.
How to use:
Apply liberally to wet hair and work lather through strands, from scalp to ends. Rinse well with water.
Bio Bhringraj Therapeutic Oil Intensive Hair Regrowth Treatment Falling Hair
Bhringraj is an ancient herb rich in proteins, used for centuries to prevent hair loss and premature greying. Inhibits dandruff and helps keep hair shining with health.
Birth of the Brand
1992: The Year that Biotique Began
Vinita Jain began her lifelong quest to advance the wisdom of her holistic legacy for all to live and thrive on.
The Himalayan masters lived in the caves on Vinita Jain’s family’s estates, where she learned to read sanskrit and studied the ancient ayurveda texts. The recipes for youth and longevity were of particular interest to her.
Vinita Jain studied bio-technology in Switzerland and used her immense knowledge and interest in bio-science to start Biotique - a new age of potent organic beauty. She is the visionary who introduced modern swiss bio-technology to 5000 year old wisdom, featuring the best of the east and west with authentic, vegetarian, Ayurveda skin care, hair care and wellness products.
Today, Vinita Jain orchestrates a team of qualified ayurvedic doctors, scientists and swiss cosmetologists who design, manufacture and pack all Biotique products. The ayurvedic doctors are expert practitioners in many fields of natural medicine and health care to extract nature’s full body of knowledge. The result: Highly effective skin and hair care products that treat and preserve health, beauty and well-being as never ever before.
Biotique products are synonymous with serious skin and hair care developed from ayurveda, the principal medical tradition in India for over 5000 years.
A passion for quality and sustainability. The promise of naturally-derived ayurvedic beauty, advanced by scientific expertise.
Our mission is to satisfy the diverse beauty needs of customers and cultures who seek natural beauty products.
Today, Biotique personifies the ultimate in authentic Indian traditional medicine, advanced by cutting edge Swiss biotechnology a beauty legacy built on product purity, sustainability, universality, pioneering research, development and manufacturing for over 25 years.
Biotique treatments do not cover up problems they eliminate them. With natural botanicals.
Biotique products are made organically, preservative-free ingredients and renewable resources cultivated, gathered, blended and manufactured in the foothills of the Himalayas.
At Biotique, hybrid plant and plant extracts are combined with biotechnology to produce highly effective products. We have a special cold extraction process that preserves the active ingredient of the plant so that the intelligence of the plant can interact with the intelligence of the body to promote health and beauty. Formulated from organically grown plant extracts.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Biotique Bio Green Apple Fresh Daily Purifying Shampoo And Conditioner, 190ml
Biotique Bio Soya Protein Fresh Nourishing Shampoo, 190ml
Biotique Henna Leaf Fresh Texture Shampoo and Conditioner, 190ml
|Price||₹ 103.00||₹ 103.00||₹ 103.00||₹ 103.00|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India|
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Four stars for price only. Otherwise, quality of the product and its effect is incredible.
Top reviews from other countries
With my horror and disbelieve, this brand doesnt list all the ingredients, which is worrying , considering we are in EU and is their duty to list the ingredients.
What they listed are just the natural extracts ; then they claim on their website that the products are preservative free- but their products can last up to 3 years- so confusion there with reference to preservative they use - . Also, on their website they don't mention clearly if the products are parabens free.
Now, this shampoo particularly: it's bright blue and it smells like a cheap strong man aftershave - rather odd for a product that supposed to be natural..
it foams a lot and is rather aggressive on your hair...it stinks ; I washed my hair yesterday , many time, I had to use Doc. Organic rose otto conditioner after all this biotique disaster ( I have tried both shampoo/ conditioner, a face wash and a serum)-.. and can still feel that smell... it gave me nausea and headache.. my scalp was itchy.. be aware,, something doesn't add up here. the worst brand I ever tried.