Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 116.00 Delivery charge
The Birds Company Premium Seed Blend of 9 Grains & Nuts, Fortified with Spirulina & Cuttlefish Bone, Bird Feeder Food Refill for Wild Birds, Indian Parrot, Sparrow, Pigeons, Doves, 450 g
|Price:||(₹ 41.11 / 100 g)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Formulated to attract birds in this region. Ideal for all wild birds like House Sparrow, Indian Ring Nek, Plum Headed Parakeet, Alexandrine Parrot, Rock Pigeons, and Doves etc.
- A hand picked blend of 9 delicious grains and nuts to meet daily nutrition requirement of Wild Birds Like Indian Parrot, Sparrows, Munia, Dove and Pigeons etc
- Helps in maintaining a healthy plumage and intensifies feather colours. Stimulates the natural foraging instinct to keep your birds energized and happy.
- Fortified With Cuttlefish Bone which is an excellent natural source of calcium for birds and Spirulina that dramatically strengthens the avian immune system and works as a prebiotic.
- 100 % Natural Human Edible Grade Ingredients. Our product is free from GMOs, preservatives, or artificial colourings.
Frequently bought together
- Product Dimensions : 16 x 5 x 23 cm; 450 Grams
- Date First Available : 14 January 2019
- Manufacturer : Scarlet International
- ASIN : B07MK3JYRQ
- Item part number : SP569
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : Scarlet International, Scarlet International, Plot-16, Sector 12, Dwarka, New Delhi-110074 Ph: +91-96672 57882
- Packer : Scarlet International, Plot-16, Sector 12, Dwarka, New Delhi-110074 Ph: +91-96672 57882
- Item Weight : 450 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 16 x 5 x 23 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 450.0 gram
- Included Components : Bird Food
- Generic Name : Bird Food
Best Sellers Rank:
#364 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #9 in Bird Food (Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The birds company seed blend for wild birds premium formula is a all natural, hand picked, protein packed blend made from more than 9 human edible grade grains. It is formulated to ensure that your bird gets the right balance of nutrients every day. It is suitable to meet the changing nutritional requirements of the birds throughout the year. It is added with cuttlefish bone which is an excellent natural source of calcium for birds and spirulina that dramatically strengthens the avian immune system and works as a prebiotic. Our seed blend is free of any chemicals, preservatives, artificial colours, or gmo resulting in healthier and better tasting diet. The birds company is a small family owned business that was born from a long-lasting love and compassion for birds. We are a family of 3rd generation bird lovers and have profound knowledge about the needs of different species of birds. At the birds company, our aim is to provide a large selection of natural, holistic, nutritious and healthy bird food contributing to the overall well being of your bird/s. We strive to ensure that your bird/s leads a healthier, happier and longer life. Ingredients: Sunflower seed, safflower seed, foxtail millet, pearl millet, black chickpeas, dry corn kernels, wheat, paddy, sorghum, spirulina, cuttlefish bone, grit, etc. Suitable for: All wild birds like house sparrow, Indian finches, Indian ringneck parrot, plum headed parakeet, rock pigeon, ringneck dove, spotted dove etc. Instructions: Not for human consumption. Fill the bowl with fresh seed daily, throw away the husk once the bird had finished feeding. Make sure that the fresh drinking water is always available with bird throughout the day, change a water twice a day. Storage: Store in a cool, dry place free of pests and insects. Gently push air from bag and reclose after each use. No refrigeration is needed.
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Ananda Chatterjee on 1 October 2020