Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 80.00 shipping
Black Apple 3+3 Multiplug with Individual Switches, Led Indicators & Fuse (Three Pin Plug)
- Universal sockets with Individual switches
- Individual Led indicators
- 3-pin, 3-socket universal adaptor
- 5A rating. Portable and easy to carry.
- Do not use high powered items such as heaters, iron, hair dryers, kettle, etc. No adapter is suitable for high powered items as there may be overheating or not enough power left for the other sockets.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 1 offer
- No Cost EMI : On Bajaj Finserv EMI cards if you checkout only with this item. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Black Apple 3+3 Multiplug with Individual Switches, Led Indicators & Fuse with Three Pin Plug. 3 PIN 3 sockets universal adaptor 5 AMP. With individual switches has Universal Socket 3 PIN 3 sockets universal adaptor 5 AMP.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When it came it did not work so I just opened it and see that there are live wires and that to they are not soldred in good manner
The Earth pin is just for show and I don't think so it is safe
its a nice item, but you have to be aware of the fact that you can't use it to plug in your Hair Dryers, Room Heaters etc.
(2000 Watt capacity Or requiring 16A current) because if u use it on this item, it will get sparked, short circuited and then its gone. I tried to plug my 2000W hair Dryer on it, & the moment i switch it on, it sparks, burns a bit and then its dead. so u have to use it for light load electronic items only.
The fuse that they provide at the back of this item is useless, it was intact and still the item got burnt.
The UK plug socket is too small to even let any normal UK plug fit in.
2-pin plug very loose.
The normal socket is too loose to even let a 2-pin plug hold in.
This might be useful if you have normal 3-pin Indian plugs. For rest, totally waste.
But the electrical construction aspect is a mess. In my case, the left socket along with its light stopped working after 3 days. Other reviewers have mentioned how bad the inside wiring is - may be dangerous too! Whoever made this, get the wiring right and you have a wonderful product. Hope you read this and work on it.
I returned mine.