- Item Weight: 572 g
- Item model number: BT-901i
- ASIN: B00RY2MOM4
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 7 January 2015
- Customer Reviews:
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#947 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #6 in Sensors
Blackt Electrotech: 230 Volts Float Switch Sensor for Water Level Controller with 3 Meter Wire: Select NO/NC
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Faster Delivery. Original Product Only Listed & Sell by Blackt Electrotech's. Please check before Buying item.
- Rated voltage: 250V & Rated current: 8A/Contacts: NO+NC & Weight: 635 Gm
- Cable: 3 Meter (i.e. customize wire lenght is available)/ A float switch is a device used to detect the level of liquid within a tank. The switch may be used in a pump, an indicator, an alarm, or other devices & Use: Water Level, liquid level Controller etc
- Endurance: ≥500,000 times & High quality of wire and Plastic Body Electrical
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSTALLATION Insert the cable in the counter weight (yellow color part), from the conical part and rotate it. Thus causing the plastic ring inserted in the opening to become detached (if necessary this operation can be facilitated with the use of a screwdriver). The ring should then be positioned in the point where it is desired to block the counterweight. Force the counterweight on the ring by rotating it using a slight pressure
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Used for detect the level of liquid within a tank. The switch may be used in a pump, an indicator, an alarm, or other devices.
· Corrosion Free, · Sturdy and durable & need no maintenance. · No current / voltage is passed through water, therefore no electrolysis or Salt deposition. · Long life (approximate 10 million operations) · Rust proof (entire sensor body in polypropelene) · Can be used in hard water or fuel such as diesel, kerosene, oil etc. Specification:
· long life
· Rated voltage: 250V
· Rated current: 8A
· Working temperature: 0-80°C
· Mechanical endurance: ≥100,000 times
· Electrical endurance: ≥500,000 times
· Cable: 3m /78.7"
· Contacts: NO+NC
· Shape: Square
· Weight: 690 gm
Original Product Only Listed & Sell by Blackt Electrotech's. Please check before Buying item.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am a frequent buyer at Amazon, but this is my first review ever.. I have purchased many automatic switches for my single phase water pump, but non lasted more than 2-3 months. This float switch is such a hassle free to install with no complicated mechanism. Also a cheap alternative for automatic switches. I highly recommend this product and have ordered a second one too for my friend.
What I disliked: The plastic ring was very difficult to remove and I don't think it is reliable in its functionality. Seller should provide a ring or an appropriate stopper to hold the counterweight in place. Documentation was poor. No explanation of how to adjust the counterweight. No explanation of how the float works and how the counter weight adjustment helps in the working of the float switch. These are the reasons I gave it a 2 star.
What I liked: It works as required.
Only one small hiccup. The deadweight recessed hole was too tight initially for the wire. I had to file the teeth in the hole a bit for the wire to pass. And the deadweight lid came off once when I was trying to push the wire through it. Nothing to cause a frown for a person using it for a DIY - you can always make adjustments.
However the overall product is very nice and extremely useful