Follow the Author
Blood And Back Stitches: 7 (Stitches in Crime) Paperback – Import, 22 March 2022
Enhance your purchase
Log cabins are supposed to be full of inspiring stories, not bloody bones.
When Paisley Sutton gets the chance to salvage from her first antique log cabin, she is ecstatic, until she finds the body of a murdered man in the back room. When she and her friends begin to look into who he is and why he's dead, they uncover a heap of stories no one in town wants them to know.
Will the truth set them free or get them killed?
Special offers and product promotions
- 7.5% Instant Discount up to INR 1500 on Bank of Baroda Credit Card EMI Trxn. Minimum purchase value INR 10000 Here's how
- 7.5% Instant Discount up to INR 1500 on Amex Credit Card EMI Trxn. Minimum purchase value INR 12000 Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to INR 250 on HSBC Cashback Card Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 1000 Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- Publisher : Andrea Cumbo-Floyd (22 March 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 180 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1952430410
- ISBN-13 : 978-1952430411
- Item Weight : 213 g
- Dimensions : 13.97 x 1.04 x 21.59 cm
- Country of Origin : India
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from other countries
Set in Octonia County, Paisley and Saul (her Best Friend's Uncle) are reclaiming a house for her salvage business. However, she stumbles across a body in the house and things go from bad to worse.
When a local girl goes missing Paisley and Santi try to find out where she is, and who took her. It takes then down a road in which Paisley is put in danger, again.
Sawyer is at preschool now and loving it, but he really good at finding clues.
This is a wonderful cozy mystery series, if you like this one, try the St Marins Cozy mystery series by the same author, it's just as good.
Each book is a standalone mystery, but the main characters remain the same, so it's best to read the books in order of publication to preserve continuity of the characters and series.
I always look forward to Paisley's next crime-solving adventure, with her best friend Mika, son Sawyer, and the rest of her
I really like how the author combines historical events with modern day story-telling and diverse characters. It takes some skill to weave all this together into a fluid story. I do struggle sometimes with errors in the book, but love the story arc.
As ever, no spoilers