BlueRigger Dual Shielded Subwoofer Audio RCA Cable with Gold Plated connectors (8 Feet / 2.4 Meters)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- High performance cables deliver full range bass
- Designed for use with high end subwoofer speaker system
- Subwoofer Audio cable is constructed with premium quality Metal Connectors; Gold plated RCA Connectors
- Dual Shield durable cable for improved durability
Save Extra with 1 offer
- No Cost EMI : On Bajaj Finserv EMI cards if you checkout only with this item. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
AmazonBasics PBH-20216 2-Male to 2-Male RCA Audio Cable - 4 Feet (Black)
AmazonBasics 4-Feet Digital Audio Coaxial Cable
BlueRigger High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet - Supports 3D, 4K 60Hz, Audio Return - Latest Version (6.6 Feet / 2 Meters)
BlueRigger Digital Optical Audio Toslink Cable (6 Feet / 1.8 Meters)
AmazonBasics 3.5mm to 2-Male RCA Adapter cable - 4 feet
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25||FREE Shipping on orders over $25||FREE Shipping on orders over $25||FREE Shipping on orders over $25||FREE Shipping on orders over $25||FREE Shipping on orders over $25|
|Sold By||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Cloudtail India|
|Model Number||CBL-SUBWOOFER-8FT||PBH-20216||PBH-22670||HDMI-FE-1001||TOSLINK 6FT||PBH-19821|
DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - FEATURES OF OUR SUBWOOFER CABLE
PURE THICK COPPER CONDUCTOR
FLEXIBLE PVC JACKET
SPLIT-TIP & TURBINE CONNECTOR
CL3 RATED FOR IN-WALL USE
- Ideal for In-wall Installation
- Available in lengths 8, 15 and 35 Feet
- Fire-resistant PVC Jacket
- UL Certified
Premium BlueRigger Subwoofer / RCA Cable
Made from high quality materials, the BlueRigger Subwoofer cable transmits Pure Natural sound without any EMI / RFI interference.
- 24K Gold Plated Split-Tip Center Pin
- Turbine Style Metal Connector
- 0.64mm Pure Copper Conductor
- Dielectric Insulation
- 100% Aluminum Mylar Shielding
- 95% Copper Braided Shielding
- Flexible soft PVC Jacket
EFFECTIVE DUAL SHIELDING
BLUERIGGER SUBWOOFER CABLE
INTERFERENCES IN LIVING ROOM
PREMIUM QUALITY CONSTRUCTION
BLUERIGGER vs. GENERIC RCA CABLE
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
193 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The bass now sounds deep and accurate. Initially the sound volume seemed to be less, but it's actually much clearer. With the old cable I was often hearing bloated single note bass. It was like 60Hz peak in my room. Any music which has complex bass lines would get lost (tested by hearing songs of Bally Sagoo or Honey SIngh).
Very satisfied. Good value for money and doesn't seem to be that different from expensive cables from MediaBridge, Quad, DAC, etc. Lets see how long it lasts.
I will update the review if anything changes.
1. Good improvement in output and tighter bass from the subwoofer when compared to my old RCA cable. Don't ever you those cheap RCA cables.
2. Dual shielded and sturdy cable. It got 0.64mm pure copper conductor and it ensures smooth conductivity.
3. Gold plated RCA Connectors, infact all cables at price point got gold plated connectors.
4. Good quality at this price point.
5. BlueRigger is an Indian company but the cable is made in China.
1. Poor quality packaging. They should go for box packaging or sealed plastic case. Cellophane packaging looks cheap and the chances of the pins getting damaged in transit are high.
2. Cable is not that flexible, so you need to provide considerable space at the back for your subwoofer/amplifier. Not a major issue though.
Overall it's a very good cable. However I prefer the using left and right inputs on the subwoofer rather using the LFE port, it gives you better quality sound output. BlueRigger does'nt have such a cable however Amazonbasics got it. So it your subwoofer got a low input (left + right), it's better to use it. There are more expensive cables that does a better job and that are more flexible that this one but this cable is more than sufficient for your home theater setup.
I ordered this cable to connect my sub woofer (Polk) to the amplifier (Onkyo) and imagine my shock when the speakers (Polk) began to emit a loud howl the moment i plugged in this cable. Upon changing the cable, I the problem got resolved. Apparently, the ground connection in this Chinese made cable is open which causes this problem.
I have heard that the Chinese products are sub standard and now I can vouch for this fact. Maybe I got ripped off or maybe the product that I received was defective. Either way I will NEVER buy another Chinese product. If you require a short length sub woofer cable, think several times before ordering this cable. And it's not only about the money!!
The quality of the materials used is good, and the packaging is minmalistic to keep costs down. I've been using BlueRigger cables in my home AV setup for years now, and have not faced any issues so far.
But they are a bit more tight. One should be careful enough to take it out, or else it will take off the RCA plugs from the speakers only.
The cable has enough shielding, thus is very thick in nature.
I did notice some sound improvement and the interference noise is gone now ( dont know why it was coming ).
Was using a gold plated RCA before, that used to make a hissing sound in the speakers. That is gone.
BEST CABLE WHICH IS ESSENTIAL IF YOU NEED A GREAT OUTPUT FROM SUBWOOFER.