Consider these available items
Boat BassHeads 152 Wired Earphones with Super Extra Bass, Durable Cable, Built-in Mic, Metallic Earbuds(Maroon Mirage)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- For warranty and product related queries please contact us at +912249461882
- Tune into Premium Audio with 10mm Drivers and enhance the vibes with BassHeads 152
- Vibe in your rhythm all day with its Super Extra Bass and immerse into a pumped up time
- Plug into convenience with the 3.5mm angled jack to begin your journey towards auditory bliss
- Communicate hands-free in a seamless way with the built-in mic that has high sensitivity and a versatile frequency range to provide the ultimate experience
- Its durable dual tone braided cable adds to the nirvana with its soft feel and tangle resilient features, because wasting time is simply not an option when you’re a boAthead
- BassHeads 152 has been built with an ergonomic design and it comes with metal finish earbuds
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Serenade the scene with the boAt BassHeads 152, the bass oasis to your nirvana. Equipped with 10mm drivers, experience audio nirvana that takes you to places! Get ready to turn the place over with that super extra bass. With a smooth vibrant design available in trendy colour variants, step into the fashion game. The perfect on hand earphones to possess, always stay a step ahead. Take calls using the inbuilt microphone and tune out freely with the tangle free braided cable. It’s been made for your comfort. Durable to the max, get ready to rock the rhythm with heavy bass tunes, because the private party just got started. Just plug in with the 3.5mm angled jack. The sound you’ve been looking for has been found.
Compare with similar items
boAt BassHeads 162 with HD Sound, in-line mic, Dual Tone Secure Braided Cable & 3.5mm Angled Jack Wired Earphones (Red)
boAt BassHeads 100 in-Ear Wired Earphones with Super Extra Bass, in-line Mic, Hawk Inspired Design and Perfect Length Cable (Black)
JBL C50HI in-Ear Headphones with Mic (Black)
|Price||Unavailable||₹ 399.00||₹ 375.00||₹ 449.00|
|Shipping||—||FREE Delivery on first order. Details||FREE Delivery on first order. Details||FREE Delivery on first order. Details|
|Sold By||—||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd|
|Item Dimensions (Length * Breadth * Height)||1.19 metres x 0.09 cm x 0.19 cm||1.19 metres x 0.09 cm x 0.19 cm||1.19 metres x 0.09 cm x 0.19 cm||5.99 x 2.99 x 17.49 cm|
|Item Weight||18 grammes||19 grammes||—||13 grammes|
|Microphone Form Factor||In-Line||In-Line||Built-In||With Microphone|
|Model Number||Bassheads 152||Bassheads 162||BassHeads 100||C50HI|
|Special Feature||earbud||—||In-Ear||with microphone|
From the manufacturer
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have used. Boat 225 but the issue with that is it fall from ears du to metal body.
It is good for daily use.
You also have 1 yr warranty with it.
Like they are fine for 500 bucks but if you want absolute bang for your money then go for ant audio w56 cause yeah 500 bucks matter when that's the only budget where you expect something exceptional.
Build quality-8.5 (It's half braided cable upto mic cause fully braided cables tends to disturb call connectivity ) A good thing boats did.
Value for money-8
Boat bassheads 225< Bassheads 152 < Ant Audio W56
Sound Quality is awesome... (just like BoAt Bassheads 220/225)
Very Comfortable in Ears. Fits Perfectly..
Build quality is good.. Braided coating feels great
Bass is awesome..!!
(Try tweaking your Equalizer a bit for desirable sound..)
The Noise Isolation is just awesome..!!
The person sitting beside you won't hear a thing..
You can get is for ₹399 on any Sale.
Will update u all if I face any problem!!
Update: After using for 6 months, one side Volume became lower than the other & Bass became zero. So, I raised a complaint & claimed my warranty. They came and took my earphone & sent me a new earphone as replacement for Free. It took around 3-4 weeks for this whole process.
Tested audio at 60% volume which was pretty loud.
1. Metallic Blue colour looks great
2. Braided cable from pin to the mic
3. Clean audio output and quite loud
4. Bass is not too overwhelming - Just right for hiphop / EDM / bollywood / rock - tested with Badshah's / Maroon 5 / Clean Bandit / Michael Jackson songs (over time i have seen these songs are the ones which can show how good your speakers are). Treble is not too bright and sounds just right.
5. Tested with old Kishore songs and the output sounded very nice and full (non processed)
6. Tested with only instrumentals like Kenny Boney James - Sounded great as if played from an amplifier with subs.
1. The braided cable color combination could look better with blue and black
2. The portion from the mic to the earphones if also braided would enhance the otherwise good build
3. Price i bought it for is 499/- however a price of 399/- would be more appropriate for this item
4. A pouch or a small carry case would be a great addon to this if at a price of 499/-
I feel most people complaining about their branded headphones failing sooner than expected is because of using them on PCs and playing audio/video using applications like VLC which have audio amplifiers which burn the speaker coil over extended use. Suggest using other players and avoiding any sound enhancers etc on phones or PCs
NOTE: I am not comparing with the likes of Sennheiser \ Audiotechnica \ JVC \ JBL \ Bose \ BeatsAudio \ Sony - all of these brands are pretty good when it comes to audio signatures and separation but they also come at a much more premium cost.