- ASIN: B07QPRQCPF
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 16 April 2019
- Average Customer Review: 1,278 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#1,413 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
- #128 in Men's Sneakers
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Material Type: Synthetic
- Lifestyle: Casual
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
- Toe Style: Round Toe
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 90 days
- Care Instructions: Allow your pair of shoes to air and de-odorize at regular basis; use shoe bags to prevent any stains or mildew; dust any dry dirt from the surface using a clean cloth; do not use polish or shiner
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Take your style quotient up a notch on the fashion scale with these casual shoes for men Bond Street by Red Tape. These shoes have breathable synthetic PU (polyurethane) upper, while the rubber sole provides you boosted grip confidence. Club these shoes with denims and T-shirt for an ultimate look.
Review this product
1,278 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
👉the front part of the shoe is very narrow and i have a little wide foot and my shoe size is 9 (adidas,fila etc) and those shoes fits perfectly.
Also the shoe is small so my toe always touching the top interior of shoe.
👉Shoe quality feels great for the price.(I've used it once so don't know about long term usage)
👉shoe looks good.
👉shoe is a bit small and front part is too narrow.
Must have white Sneakers for college students. Do upvote of you agree.
- Look wise good
- Fit was ok: Initially, felt a little bit small but after 3-4 days of use, they got expanded
- Not for daily use
- Uncomfortable to wear for long hours
- Got damaged within 3 months of daily use
Size sticker inside shoe came out a but thats ok i wonder i wear my nike and rebook UK size 43 but this seems somehow tight fit.
Shoe looks good and soft but seems poor quality as threads coming out