Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 60.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 20.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 36.67 Delivery charge
The Book With No Pictures Paperback – 4 February 2016
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 10% Cashback on ICICI Bank American Express Credit Card EMI Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who read this book also read
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 230 g
- Paperback : 48 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0141361794
- ISBN-13 : 978-0141361796
- Dimensions : 25.3 x 0.5 x 20.4 cm
- Publisher : Puffin (4 February 2016)
- Language: : English
- Reading level : 3 - 5 years
- Best Sellers Rank: #5,582 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But a rule of caution for parents -
This book works only if you are able to read it with all expressions and funny voices.
A plain text read may not appeal to your child, and you may feel that you lost money at this purchase.
buy it only if you know you will be able to do justice to the book as there aren't any pictures to keep children hooked.
It only depends on parents/ other grownups to make it interesting.
For those who are able to make it interesting, it really is worth every penny spent.
It turned out to be a hit with my 5 year old though. He absolutely loves when i read it to him. And what more, he has started reading this book himself. Before this book, he has never showed inclination to 'read', (which is fair, he is only 5) and preferred to just look at pictures. This book changed that. Everyday, he has been reading this book to everyone in the family and laughs uncontrollably at the silly things in the book.
I still think it is quite expensive though.
Top reviews from other countries
By the end of the second reading my son declared it "the funniest book ever" and he has a lot of books and has read and been read to a lot.
Buy it, you won't regret it and by the end you too will probably be crying with laughter.
My child is aged 7 years.
Got it for my 6.5 year old and he literally wet himself laughing. I appreciate this may not be the ideal outcome most people want but to me this fact alone says buy it. I have read it to him three times already since he opened it 10 minutes ago, and he is now reading it to himself :-) One happy boy.