Borosil Akhand Diya (Large, Nickel)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Material: Mixed, color: Multicolor
- Package contents: 1-Piece borosil akhand diya (nickel)
- Item size: 13 cm x 13 cm x 18 cm
- Care instructions: Wet the diya with water, sour with pitambari powder for extra shine, wash well under running water, wipe clean with dry cloth, do not use steel wool or wire mesh for cleaning, always clean glass with a sponge and liquid soap
- Does not get hot even after long hours of repeated burning
- Has increased clarity and emits brighter light due to high quality of glass
- Is extra resistant to thermal shock
- Is designed to allow easy cleaning and refilling of oil
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ideal for creating a calm, meditative atmosphere in your puja room. Borosil’s Akhand Diyas are a great choice for gifting or personal use. Made of Borosil’s unique borosilicate glass composition. The Akhand Diya: Does not get hot even after long hours of repeated burning, has increased clarity and emits brighter light due to high quality of glass, unlike regular glass, will not crack even after repeated usage, is extra resistant to thermal shock, is designed to allow easy cleaning and refilling of oil, has an economical cost of burning per hour, is safer than an open flamed diya and can be used even when the fan is on.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One problem I faced was the flame used to go off once the lid was put on the glass. Surprising that the manufacturer hasn't thought about this. I solved it by drilling couple of tiny holes in the base plate/stand to allow the required air/oxygen to enter inside.
I bought a small one, for ₹290/-. I find it costlier for the small size that it is.
Look wise, it's nicely designed.
Once it's on for sometime, the lid gets extremely hot, be careful.
Nickel name was misleading, on delivery we found it is made of steel.
We would have not chosen if it is steel.