Borosil Dhanlaxmi Diya
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Material: Mixed, color: Multicolor
- Package contents: 1-Piece Borosil Dhanlaxmi diya (brass)
- Item Size: 9 cm x 9 cm x 13 cm
- Care Instructions: Wet the Diya with water ,sour with pitambari powder for extra shine, wash well under running water, wipe clean with dry cloth, do not use steel wool or wire mesh for cleaning, always clean glass with a sponge and liquid soap
- Does not get hot even after long hours of repeated burning
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Borosil brass diya is designed for easy cleaning and refilling. Simply scour some pitambari on the metal and rinse it with water. Just avoid scrubbing it with steel wool or a wire mesh. For the glass, chimney use a soft sponge and liquid cleanser and your DhanLaxmi Diya will sparkle clean. This Borosil Dhanlaxmi Diya is safer than an open flame diya. Moreover, you can light it with the fan switched on. Bring home this enchanting oil lamp for the altar and have a pleasant prayer ritual every day. Also, you can gift it to friends on special occasions.Wet the Diya with water Scour with Pitambari powder for extra shine Wash well under running water, Wipe clean with dry cloth. Do not use steel wool or wire mesh for cleaning.Always clean the glass with only a sponge and liquid soap.