Borosil Glass Aarti Diya (Golden)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Material: Glass, Color: Golden
- Package Contents: 1 Stainless Steel Plate with Brass Diya, 1 Agarbatti stand, 1 Puffed cotton wick and 1 Glass Chimney
- Item Size: 137 mm x 104 mm x 97 mm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Make Borosil’s Aarti Diya, an unique combination of brass lamp with incense holder on a plate, as an integral part of everyday puja. Made of Borosil’s unique borosilicate glass composition, the Aarti Diya- Glass does not get hot even after long hours of repeated burning, has increased clarity and emits brighter light due to high quality of glass, unlike regular glass, will not crack even after repeated usage, is extra resistant to thermal shock, is designed to allow easy cleaning and refilling of oil and has an economical cost of burning per hour.
From the manufacturer
The Aarti Diya is a unique combination of a brass lamp with an incense holder on a beautiful nickle plate. Ideal for creating a calm, meditative atmosphere in your puja room, the Aarti Diya is a great choice for gifting or personal use.
Made of Borosil's unique borosilicate glass composition, the Aarti Diya:
- Does not get hot even after long hours of repeated burning
- Has increased clarity and emits brighter light due to high quality of glass
- Is extra resistant to thermal shock
- Is designed to allow easy cleaning and refilling of oil
- Can be used even when the fan is on
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Be careful... check it once received. Looks classy.
Kindly click on helpful if you found this review useful
A value for money purchase!