Borosil Nickel Medium Diffuser (20 cm x 10.2 cm x 7 cm)
- Care Instructions: Fill the diffuser holder with water and add a few drops of aromatic oil, when the water evaporates, the warm oil releases its fragrance
- The diffuser can also be used as a diya or lamp, always clean glass with a sponge and liquid soap, sour the diffuser with pitambari powder for extra shine, do not use steel wool or wire mesh for cleaning
- 100 percent safe, the only diffuser which is made of borosilicate glass, which will not crack even after repeated usage
- Can be used as a 100 percent natural insect repellent or for purifying the atmosphere if used with camphor in the diffuser
- Can also be used as a diya or lamp, as it is designed to allow easy cleaning and refilling of oil
- Item Size: 20 cm x 10.2 cm x 7 cm
- Color: Multicolor, Material: Mixed
- Package Contents: 1-Piece Borosil Medium Nickel Diffuser
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Use the Borosil Diffuser to create a serene, calming atmosphere. Choose an essential oil of your choice to relax and de-stress or to invigorate and energize yourself. This Brass Diffuser’s elegant design blends in perfectly with the decor at your home or office. Suggested uses: While travelling, use the diffuser to remove unpleasant odours from hotel rooms. In bedrooms, use for relaxation. In kitchens, use the diffuser to take away food odors. At work, use for stress relief. At home, use camphor in diffuser or add a few drops of eucalyptus or citronella oil for natural fly and mosquito repellence. Use as a lamp or diya in your puja room.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Borosil Akhand Diya (Small, Brass)
Wacky Brass Golden Akhand Diya Big (10 X 10 X 13 cm)
Klassic Akhand Diya with Borosilicate Glass Shade for Home, Temples & Special Occasions
Borosil Akhand Diya (Medium, Brass)
Puja N Pujari Aroma Incense Burner Camphor Lamp with Diya Oil Diffuser
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping on orders over $25||FREE Shipping on orders over $25||FREE Shipping on orders over $25||FREE Shipping on orders over $25||FREE Shipping on orders over $25|
|Sold By||Datta Metals||Cloudtail India||Uapan Traders||Eagle Network Supply Pvt. Ltd.||Cloudtail India||Isha Treendzs|
Review this product
196 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Excellent product from borosil, exquisite quality...I bought this product without any offer, it's really worth the price paid. Just use a good quality essential oil as per your need...Don't use a poor quality aroma or fragrance oil. The chandan (sandalwood) oil which comes with the product is not an essential oil, that's just a fragrance oil. I have bought a fragrance oil called "Ocean" from amazon, which has a hair oil fragrance, has no benefit actually...Also bought "Organix Mantra" Lavender essential oil which is an essential oil...Not promoting "Organix Mantra" products, just sharing my own experience...I am using Lavender as per my need you should buy according to your need. Another thing, buy essential oils of only ISO certified company otherwise that might be a diluted, duplicate or even just a fragrance oil with no effect. Frequently change the brand of the essential oil to compare one to another...
I use it as a diya-diffuser as I'd rather use natural oils for flame than synthetic candles.
You can use it like a traditional oil diya or attach tea candle as both options are available.