Borosil - Stainless Steel Sauce Pan with Lid, Impact Bonded Tri-Ply Bottom, 1.5 litres, Silver
|You Save:||₹ 158.00 (17%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Multi purpose stainless steel cookware for cooking your favourite brewing tea, coffee and boiling milk
- Uniform heating due to impact bonded bottom
- Energy efficient tri-ply induction compatible impact bonded bottom
- Secure and comfortable grip
- Professionally manufactured using and heavy gauge stainless
- Perfect gifting solution
- Color: SS Mirror Finishing, Material: Stainless Steel
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer: Save 10% up to Rs.12,000 with HDFC Bank Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- Cashback: 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Product detailsSize:1.5 L
- Product Dimensions : 16 x 16 x 8 cm; 800 Grams
- Date First Available : 6 May 2019
- Manufacturer : Borosil Limited
- ASIN : B07RGJ39LW
- Item model number : CFSP16SS11
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : Borosil Limited, Borosil Limited,1101, Crescenzo, G-Block, Opp, MCA Club, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai - 500 051,Maharashtra, 1800-120-8499, 1800-224-550
- Packed By : Borosil Limited,1101, Crescenzo, G-Block, Opp, MCA Club, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai - 500 051,Maharashtra, 1800-120-8499, 1800-224-550
- Item Weight : 800 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 16 x 16 x 8 Centimeters
- Units : 1 U
- Included Components : 1 Stainless Steel Sauce Pan
- Product Name : Steel Sauce Pan
- Customer Reviews:
Build your immunity with Home-cooked healthy meals in Borosil Stainless Steel Cookfresh.
Its SS 304 construction is safe to cook on gas, hot plate and induction. The Triply cookware offers Impact bonded technology implies forging of three metals–Stainless Steel, Aluminium, Stainless Steel under high impact to form the bottom eliminating air gaps between the metal layers helping in uniform and even heat distribution while cooking and ensures long life of the bottom.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
HAWKINS - SST15 Stainless Steel TPan, 1.5 litres, Silver
Vinod Stainless Steel Tivoli Saucepan Without Lid- 1.5 LTR (Induction Friendly)
Prestige Platina Induction Base Stainless Steel Sauce Pan, 140mm/1 Litre, Metallic Steel
Hawkins Stainless Steel Tpan 1 Litre with Glass Lid
|Price||₹ 782.00||₹ 870.00||₹ 549.00||₹ 710.00||₹ 799.00|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||PVRMR||Olympia Industries Ltd.||TTK Prestige Ltd.||GUDDEAL|
|Included Components||1 Stainless Steel Sauce Pan||1-Piece Tpan with Cookbook and Guarantee Card||1-Piece Saucepan (16cm)||1-Piece Sauce Pan (140mm/1 Litre)||1 - Saucepan, 1 - Glass Lid, 1 - Cookbook, 1 - Guarantee Card|
|Item Weight||0.8 kg||0.68 kg||—||250 grammes||0.83 kg|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Aluminium||Stainless Steel|
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It has heavy triply (steel-aluminum-steel) encapsulated bottom with 30 years warranty (only on bottom) as written on the box and built material is good,
It looks very good and seems quality product. Attaching a few pictures of this pan with review for potential buyers. Amazon service was great and product was delivered in given time.
- heavy guage, so very sturdy; though some may find it heavy.
- Even if some food burnt, cleaning is very easy; Just a normal scrub and all the grease is gone.
- Handle does heat up a little if used for long time or on high flame; so cannot claim it to be cool handle.
- I have been using everyday since more than 6 months for boiling milk and making tea; even after excessive usage and scrubbing, it still looks brand new and stylish.