- Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Bosch GWS 600 Professional Angle Grinder (Blue)
|Price:||+ 76.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||₹ 650.00 (27%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Powerful machine with brush motor; slim; lightweight design provides fatigue-free working; reducing risk of mistakes and injury; supplied with guard and side handle
- 2 position side handle all-metal gearbox fan-cooled motor spindle lock; lock on switch; replaceable carbon brushes; supplied with guard
- Disc diameter 100 millimeter; no load speed 12000rpm; spindle thread M10; overall length: 350 millimeter; Rated input power:660 W
- Warranty - 6 months from the date of invoice (provide invoice copy to claim warranty)
- For any queries please contact_us on: [ 1800-425-8665 ]
|EAN||3165140848893 , 7596803113250|
|Included Components||100mm Grinder , Wheel Guard, Wheel Wrench , Auxliary Handle|
|Manufacturer Series Number||GWS 600|
|Material Type||Plastic and Metal|
|Model Number||GWS 600|
|Number of Items||1|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Model Number: GWS 600
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Bosch is the world leading brand in manufacturing power tools. They are known for their quality and after sales services. The product is manufactured in India and is far better than its Chinese counterparts. Powerful machine with 660W brush motor. Slim; lightweight design provides fatigue-free working; reducing risk of mistakes and injury. Supplied with guard and side handle.
From the manufacturer
- Flat gear head for working in tight spaces
- Position side handle
- All-metal gearbox
- Fan-cooled motor
- Spindle lock supplied with guard
- Replaceable carbon brushes
- Lock-on switch
- Anti-rotation protective guard, easily adjustable, provides reliable protection
- Gear head can be rotated in 90 degree steps
|Applications||Use in cutting metal, abrasive and stone grinding, polishing pads|
|Part Number||0 601 375 0X2|
|Grinding Spindle Thread||M10|
|No Load Speed||11000 rpm|
|Dimensions||31.6 x 12.6 x 8.8 cm|
|Package Contents||Auxiliary handle, back flange, locking nut, two-hole spanner, protective guard|
|Disc Diameter||100 mm|
|Wheel Diameter||4 inch|
|Item Code||GWS 600|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
1,788 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update on 14:10:2018
After procuring accessories and fixing start switch I used the machine but it stopped working after half an hour of use. However no heating issue was observed during use.
My Verdict- Don't go for it.
But now-a-days, buying Bosch tools are becomming a hit-or-miss. This was a decided miss, making me wonder if a "Made in China" DeWalt would have been better choice.
The box was torn, the tool did NOT have a pleasent smell out of the box (it was stinking). The tool itself was DIRTY and grimy (was it used previously in a slum environment?). The casing screws were loose. The plastic casing moves even when fully tightened.
For a low-powered, entry level tool (home, DIY buyers), not even a cut-off wheel or grinding disc was included.
I should consider looooooonnng and haaaaaarrd before buying another Bosch tool. A few years back "Bosch" was a default choice. NOT anymore!
EDIT: Did anyone mention the plug? It LOOKS like an European (German) 2 pin plug, but the pins and the pitch are the wrong dimensions, meaning, it will not fit in a proper German socket. It will, however, fit an Indian socket comfortably... I would never have expected BOSCH of all manufacturers to add to the plug/ socket confusion, but they did.
EDIT 2: In this day and age, the wheel guard is attached to the tool with a FLAT head screw! Really Bosch, haven't you heard of Torx or at least socket head (hex) or Philips head screws? I can never understand Bosch-India's fetish for straight head screws/ bolts.
EDIT 3: After using this grinder several times, I truly regret buying it instead of the Dewalt.
EDIT 4: I opened the gearbox and the bevel gears were BONE DRY. Not a whiff of grease. No wonder it was getting hot almost instantly on switching on. This your thing Bosch?