JSD Pro Boya by-M1 Lapel Microphone for Smart Phone, Action Cameras, DSLR and Camcorders
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- JSD Pro Boya BY-M1 Lapel Microphone for Smart Phone, Action Cameras, DSLR and Camcorders
- JSD Pro is Authorised to sell Boya Products.. 100% Genuine ...
- Six Months Replacement Warranty if purchased from Seller JSD Pro
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 1 offer
- No Cost EMI : On Bajaj Finserv EMI cards if you checkout only with this item. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Boya BY-M1 is an Omni directional lavaliere microphone, designed for Smartphones, DSLR, Camcorders, Audio recorders PC etc., it is perfect for video use. With Omni pickup pattern, for full 360‚ coverage, it absolutely gives you the possibility to capture anything in your sight. Moreover, the integrated 6-meter (20) cable with 3.5mm 4-pole gold plug is just a second thing to be connected to your smartphones and most of your cameras. 100 percent a good choice to be picked. Super sound for presentations and video audio recorders Kindly Note: For Smartphone: Switch off the microphone. Slide the ON/OFF up to OFF/Smartphone. The power is shut down for DSLR, Camcorders, audio recorders, PC etc.: Switch on the microphone. Slide the ON/OFF up to ON. Clip-on mic for smartphones, DSLR, Camcorders, audio recorders, PC etc. Omni directional condenser microphone. Quality condenser is ideal for video use. Low handling noise. Transducer type: Electret condenser polar Pattern: Omni-directional frequency range: 65Hz - 18KHz Signal/noise: 74dB SPL. Sensitivity: -30dB +/-3dB / 0dB - 1V/Pa, 1kHz. Output impedance: 1000 Ohm or less output connection: 3.5mm (1/8) 4-pole gold plug Battery Type: LR44 (Included) Dimension: Microphone:18.00mm x 8.30mm x 8.30mm. Audio cable: 20ft (6.00m) Weight: Microphone : 2.5g. Power module: 18g. Package contents: 1 Boya Omnidirectional Lavaliere condenser microphone-20ft audio cable, 1 lapel clip, 1 foam windscreen, 1 1/4 adapter, 1 LR44 battery and 1 English user's manual.
From the manufacturer
OMNIDIRECTIONAL LAVALIER CONDENSER MICROPHONE
BOYA BY-M1 is an Omni directional lavalier microphone, designed for Smartphones, DSLR, Camcorders, Audio recorders PC etc, it is perfect for video use. With Omni pickup pattern, for full 360' coverage, it absolutely gives you the possibility to capture anything in your sight. Super sound for presentations and video audio recorders.
- Clip-On Mic
- High-quality condenser
- Audio Cable: 20ft
- Frequency Range: 65Hz ~ 18KHz.
EASY TO USE
This Omnidirectional Cavalier Condenser Microphone is easy to use. Plug the AUX cable in the AUX port of your device and starting speaking.
EASY TO CLIP
No hassle to clip it. Just clip the MIC on your outfit and start recording your voice.
EASY TO CARRY
This Omnidirectional Lavalier Condenser Microphone is small in size and light in weight. One can easily carry it anywhere in pockets.
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
3,430 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Anyway, the audio quality is awesome and unmatched in this price range.
1. Long Wire
2. Sound Quality is really good and rich
1. It will pick background noise, if you are in a noisy environment. But you can use RecForge 2 Audio Recorder App in your smartphone to Remove All The Noises.
Apart from that, it's all gold. Go for it 😊
The build was also good. But one thing I want to say that please mention that it require a connector to connect with DSLR most of entry level DSLR or should provide a connector for DSLR that is very useful and helpful for the customers, because the connecter not available in any local market and when it buy through online shops some of it doesn't support the mic facility so we can't get a proper product which support the mic and DSLR. I bought the product about I think 2weeks ago but still the product is in new condition that is it is in the box only because I didn't get any connector suitable to connect with DSLR and mic. So kindly provide your own genuine connector for connecting with DSLR, it is a good and helpful for customers who is buying this product. Most of all customers are buying it for DSLR so kindly do it for your valuable customers.
So, after using this mic for about a month I am writing this review.
So, I will be giving the most genuine review about this mic. What a beginner needs?
A budget mic that is pocket friendly yet gives the Best output.
-mic piece is very compact and and handy to use. size is small so very convenient to carry anywhere you want.
-cable/wire is extraordinarily long(6 meters). However, that's a great plus point. long wire makes recording more easier.
-It has a Velcro for cable management. So, not a difficult task to keep the lengthy wire under control.
-weighs around 100gms
-There are no batteries included
-There's a switch ON/OFF button. While recording You need to switch to CAMERA MODE(Don't really know why its written camera)
-My recordings have improved considerably with this Mic and I am loving it.
-Just one complain I have. It captures lot of air flow meaning I can hear lot of air of my mouth in the final output.
Even If I record anything while holding the mic from a considerable distance I can hear my breathing sounds.
-Sound quality is loud enough and crisp.
-It does capture my room's ceiling fan sound. So, I can hear that whoosh sound in the background when I am plugged into my earphones.
-I record with the AC on and keep the fan switched off.
Also, It comes with a handy pouch to keep your mic safely(yaayyy).
So, finally Best for production for a beginner like me because at this price it gives ample quality output.
1. I bought Boya M1 for 800 rupees. So this is a great pro mic for the price.
2. first thing we notice is that the cable is 6 meters long which is super lengthy. So You have to be good in cable management. It is nice to see that battery unit is made of metal. If you use the mic with smartphones you don’t need a battery because the mic draws the power from the phone. But in case of dslr, you need to switch to camera mode. Good part of this mic is that it can connect with smartphones, tablets, pc, dslr’s and external audio recorders like zoom h1n. That’s pretty awesome right?
3. For the price we pay, this mic gives you excellent quality audio. Having a 6-meter cable can be an advantage or disadvantage, it depends on how you look at it. If you are using the mic with external recorder you don’t need a 6m cable, but if you are using the mic with a dslr camera and if you want to move around, it gives you all the freedom. The other only concern that you need to be aware of is, since there is no battery indicator you might want to carry an extra battery. If you are going to record something important which you don’t want to miss at all, put in a new battery and you will be fine.
4. If you are into audio recording, then Boya M1 lavalier mic is a must have. Even if you have an external audio recorder or a condenser mic, get this mic as well. I am sure this will come in handy at some point of time.
If you have any doubts, post a comment on my youtube video i will answer your query. Thanks. Buy this!