Bracevor Shockproof TPU Back Cover for Samsung Galaxy M30 - Transparent | Cushioned Edges | Flexible Clear Case
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- COMPATIBILITY: Fits Only Samsung Galaxy M30 | Does not Fit Samsung Galaxy M20 and Samsung Galaxy M10
- PREMIUM DESIGN: High quality minimalist design to enhance your device outlooks
- MICRO-DOT BUMP PATTERN: Almost invisible micro dot pattern on the inner cover ensures gap between the device for air flow and aids in heat dissipation
- SURFACE PROTECTION: Raised lip with extra cushion on edges ensures that your screen does not touch the surface when face down
- PERFECT CUTOUTS: All cutouts are engineered to perfection to provide unfettered access to all ports and controls
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This flexible TPU bumper back case covers not acts as an invisible bodyguard to your Mobile Phone from scratches but also aids in shock absorption during accidental falls. Micro-dotted bump pattern on the inner side leaves tiny gap between the cover and mobile surface. This allows easy air flow and assists to dissipate heat easily. Minimalist design enhances your device looks. Cushioned edges provide additional corner protection.
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Probably the finishing of power and volume buttons could be better.
.feels a bit big size
.quality of material is good
.well protects the phone
.only problem is phone feels very big
If u r looking a cover for phone protection...its very good
But if u r looking for a classy and lite cover this is not.
amazon delivery so so. if you are exchanging phone pls ask the delivery person to be patient.
5. fast charging
6. can access wifi from farther range
1.the sdcard slot was tough to fit sandisk 32 gb sdcard. i kid you not. the sd card slot and the two sim card slots are on the same panel. so one hard press, the panel may break. it was hard for me to put the sd card in place. i had to sand the short side on the sdcard to fit it. (the sd card did fit fine on my on nxt.
2.plastic looking back side, but i have purchased a decent enough back cover and it takes care of it.