- Paperback: 64 pages
- Publisher: Dreamland Publications (2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789350896525
- ISBN-13: 978-9350896525
- ASIN: 9350896524
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 18 x 1 cm
- Customer Reviews: 160 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #246 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Brain Boosting Activity Book: Match the Pair, Find the Difference, Maze, Crossword, Dot-to-Dot (6+ Yrs) Paperback – 1 January 2018
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant discount up to Rs. 1000 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought these digital items
What digital items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Publisher
Ideal Tool to Elevate Analytical Skills
As the age progresses, the young mind also needs to be seasoned with different age appropriate concepts that help them build crucial skills like logical, analytical and observation. A collection of workable and entertaining activities for age 6+, Brain Boosting Activity Book is an ideal tool to test, nurture and elevate the analytical skills of the young minds.
Interesting and Engaging Brain Scratching Activities
Various interesting brain scratching activities of dot-to-dot, crossword, maze, find the difference and match the pair type not only engage the young minds but also lets them put their thinking cap on. Logical and analytical skills are thus built without much fuss and without the little mind getting bored.
Distinct and Attractive Illustrations Make the Activities Enjoyable
Whether it is finding the matching image or completing the word, all the illustrations are distinct, huge and clear for the young mind to answer. They will develop an interest in the activities and enjoy them all the while completing it.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Some of the activities can be completed by my 4yr old without supervision. For some activities, it’s important to explain the concept and maybe help with some hints or examples as to what the activity is all about. The activities get complex as you proceed from one to the next. Very good book to get children to explore these concepts early. A 6yr old should be able to do all of them easily. All answers are provided at the bottom of the page.
However an adult's supervision is needed for the child to help understand the tasks and make them complete atleast 3-4 page sin one go. The good part is each activity is spread on 1 full page, so it is large enough for a child to pour over the page and once the page is completed and he turns it, there is also a sense of fulfilment inside him.
I would definitely recommend this book for those long vacations and weekends when you are looking to fill the time your child has and channel his/her energy into a useful activity.