- Reading level: 8 - 12 years
- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Michael O'Mara Books; Csm edition (12 September 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1780552491
- ISBN-13: 978-1780552491
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 1.3 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 79 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #198 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 80.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 90.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 100.00 Delivery charge
Brain Games for Clever Kids (Buster Brain Games) Paperback – 12 Oct 2016
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
A super book for children to enjoy as they puzzle their way through the challenges, which get harder as they progress through the book
Brain Games for Clever Kids is a fantastic bestselling puzzle book, brimming with memory, word and number workouts for the cleverest of kids!
About the Author
Dr. Gareth Moore is the author of a wide range of brain-training and puzzle books for both children and adults, including the Mammoth Book of Brain Games, the Brain Workout, the Mammoth Book of New Sudoku and the Rough Guide Book of Brain Training. He is also the creator of online brain training site and runs the daily puzzle website. He gained his Ph. D. from Cambridge University in the field of Machine Learning and has contributed to various advanced projects for leading technology companies.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
79 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bought this for a 10 year old who absolutely enjoyed the book. On the first day of arrival, she was so engrossed in it that she solved over a 3rd of the book. The book has a simple uncluttered layout - mostly a puzzle to a page, and quite a variety puzzles - math, logic, pictures, words and more . Most puzzles can be solved independently by a child (aged 8 or above). Its small and light to carry around as a boredom buster for anytime. Decent paper quality and a bright colourful cover. I generally gift books and even use them as return gifts, and would definitely recommend this for a first puzzle book for 4th-6th graders.