The Breadwinner Paperback – 28 May 2015
|Paperback, 28 May 2015||
Audio Cassette, Abridged, Audiobook, Import
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (2): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (2): 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who read this book also read
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 181 g
- Paperback : 176 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9781554987658
- ISBN-13 : 978-1554987658
- Dimensions : 13.21 x 1.02 x 19.81 cm
- Publisher : Groundwood Books Ltd ,Canada; Anniversary ed. edition (28 May 2015)
- Reading level : 10 - 13 years
- Language: : English
- ASIN : 1554987652
- Best Sellers Rank: #115,488 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The Breadwinner has opened my eyes to what those who live in different societies face, and I feel far richer for it; everyone should read this book.
Deborah Ellis has provided an accessible and relevant contribution to the understanding of the cultural and social issues of Afghanistan that has engaged and interested my middle school English students. I'd highly recommend it and I'm looking forward to the next two volumes.