- Paperback: 848 pages
- Publisher: Spectrum Books Pvt.Ltd.; Kalpana Rajaram edition (2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8179307212
- ISBN-13: 978-8179307212
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 18 x 1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 180 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#16 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1 in History (Books)
A Brief History of Modern India (2019-2020 Edition) by Spectrum Books Paperback – 2019
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
180 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. First of Original book. No xerox copy provided by the seller. as there is a hologram at the top of the title page & also a Amazon Prime product.
2. Dimension of the book is small. You can easily carry it to any place. But don't go with it's size. it is a world of information about the past of India.
3. Page are good in quality. No. of Pages 848 main topics & 32 pg. (content, title page etc.).
4. Appendices at the back are really good for quick revision before exam.
5. Topics are well arranged.
#But one think of this book I'll never accept that is it's language and it's criticisms about the work of our great revolutionary leaders. One cannot use the word "Militant Nationalism" to define the work of our great leaders. It hurts the sentiment of crores of Indian. Except this the book is awesome. Go for it guys and get ready for your exams. Thanks Amazon.
Now come to the packing, it was worst. Many pages were folded and some came out from the book. I did not get any bill in the box. This is the first time I have faced this kind of service from Amazon. Amazon needs to upgrade its service.
1. Content of this book took from various history author sources like bipin Chandra,Grover.. But content is arranged specifically for upsc preparation.
2. Most of us likes to make notes from books according to our taste.. this book has common format which makes little bit usefull in saving time for making notes. So, this is a book with common format for easy preparation.
3. To have deep insights and different perspectives on modern india.. This book is not sufficient. It can be supplemented by other author books.
Decision is upto you people.