|Number Of Items||52|
|Package Dimensions||36.4 x 25.3 x 12 cm; 1.25 Kilograms|
|Manufacturer recommended age||3 years and up|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||1 kg 250 g|
Bumsie Baby's Tape Style Diapers (Medium, 6-11 Kgs) - Pack of 52
- Medium 6-11kgs.
- Ultra gentle on baby skin with Rashshield protection.
- Free of chemical / harmful substances like chlorine, parabens, fragrances
- Bumsie's absorbent layer has high capacity soaking cells that are uniformly spread out & absorb liquids evenly. This prevents clustering and sagging of diaper. Its amazing absorbency makes the diaper last longer and saves a couple of them daily.
- Waist band for tape diaper allows you to peep inside the diaper. It also adjusts to the baby waist and provides adequate space for comfortable body movements like rolling and crawling.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer: Save 10% up to Rs.12,000 with HDFC Bank Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- Cashback: 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Daddy's Choice Extra-Absorb Soft Diapers with Wetness Indicator - 56 Count, Medium Size, Tape Style Disposable Diaper for Toddler
Huggies New Dry, Taped Diapers, Medium Size, 30 Count
Freshkins Standard Diaper Pant -Medium; 50 Unit
|Price||₹ 710.00||₹ 906.00||₹ 310.00||₹ 444.00|
|Sold By||Bumsie||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Freshkins|
|Size||Children: M||Medium||M (30)||Medium|
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Your Baby's Diaper Needs An Upgrade
Bumsie Baby Diapers are founded by parents for parents. We don't put anything in our diapers that we wouldn't want in our own children, hence our diapers are gentle, soft, rash free and free of all chemical / harmful substances like chlorine, parabens, fragrances etc. The diapers are sleek, light and highly absorbent.
Super Soft Topsheet
The top sheet is very gentle and soft. Moreover, the diapers are free of all chemical / harmful substances like chlorine, parabens, fragrances etc, thereby preventing rashes, redness or irritation on baby's sensitive skin.
Elastic Waist Band - For tape Style
The unique elastic waist band, allows you to peep inside the diaper. So, Check-&-Change does not interrupt sleep or play! Elastic waist also adjusts to the baby waist and provides adequate space for comfortable body movements like rolling and crawling. Babies does not feel tight around his waist and hence helps in body movements.
Super Absorbent Layer
Bumsie’s absorbent layer has high capacity soaking cells that are uniformly spread out & absorb liquids evenly. This prevents clustering and sagging which ultimately discomforts the child and creates leakages. Its amazing absorbency makes the diaper last longer and saves a couple of them daily.
Sleek and light Weight
Bumsie diapers are sleek and light weight and they do not sag at any particular place. The baby's comfort is also taken into consideration while designing the diaper.
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
the delivery was good and we got it in tome at our doorsteps as we couldn’t go out much.
this diaper comes with great absorbency and softness. i have tried many other disposable diapers but none matches the softness though. it is breathable and doesnt leave any marks on my baby. It is very comfortable and long lasting
I think it doesn't absorb properly and hence the rashes. And I also noticed that it doesn't hold enough. You have to keep changing for every 3-4 hours unlike other diapers. This is just not comfortable for my kid.