- ASIN: B07HCCVGQZ
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 14 September 2018
- Customer Reviews: 162 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#981 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
- #64 in Men's Formal Shoes
Burwood Men's Formal Shoes
|List Price:||₹ 3,299.00|
|You Save:||₹ 2,450.00 (74%)|
- Material: Leather
- Lifestyle: Business
- Product Type: Men's Formal Shoes
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 90 days
- Care Instructions: Clean your shoes with leather cleaner or leather shampoo, and use a good quality brush to remove loose surface dirt; if your shoes are wet after cleaning, let them air-dry before your proceed with the next step; dry shoes in room temperature only and never expose them to the sun, heat from the sun will cause the leather to shrink, wrinkle, harden, dry, and crack
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Achieve an impressive look by adding these formal shoes from Burwood to your footwear collection. Featuring excellent finish and modish design, these shoes are worth investing in. Made from leather, these are durable. The TPR (thermoplastic rubber) sole offers great flexibility. Now you don’t have to choose between style and function. You can wear these shoes with a pair of slim-fit trousers and a shirt for a perfect look. While the cloud-like foot bed provides all-day comfort.
Review this product
162 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fitting is good. The inner lining is comfortable and therefore no shoe bites. the leather on the toe is hard which feels slightly uncomfortable. The sole is sturdy and grips are well crafted. overall it is very good pair of leather shoes for this price.
this is the picture after 4 months of use, haven't polished recently, also, they cut the price on shoe lace so, shoe lace tearing off.
Replaced the shoe laces. It is summers and the shoes are working fine, no wear or tear however, the shoes heat up the feet, so big no for summers