- Publisher: Hodder And Stoughton; new edition (12 November 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1473612233
- ISBN-13: 978-1473612235
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Customer Reviews: 86 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,123 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ ₹ 40.00 shipping
Business Adventures Paperback – 12 Nov 2014
Save Extra with 1 offer
- No Cost EMI : On Bajaj Finserv EMI cards if you checkout only with this item. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
86 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It was a pleasure reading the book. It comprises a number of stories that focus on a wide gamut of areas e.g., anti-trust, currency, insider trading, launching a new product, stock market volatility, etc. What makes the book great to read are:
1. One reads real stories. Issues come out as the story progresses
2. The depth and width of the issues is outstanding
3. The author has tremendous insights into the business
4. The stories are easy to read and comprehend
Though the stories are old, but they continue to be relevant. As the author says, the behaviour of humans in stock markets was similar in the 17th century also....................
The cases are of academic quality and it needs your undivided dedication to read them.