Follow the Author
Business English Vocabulary Builder: Powerful Idioms, Sayings and Expressions to Make You Sound Smarter in Business! Kindle Edition
Do you want to be “ahead of the curve” in business vocabulary in time for your next big company meeting?
Want to “get the ball rolling” on improving your communication with employees, employers and possible clients that will work alongside you?
In the world of business and finance, proper communication is key to achieving success, expanding your frontiers and reaching your goals.
Whether you’re in for an important interview with an experienced recruiter, having a video conference with clients for a contract signing, or you’re selling to an audience, you’re going to want to dominate the idioms and expressions necessary for getting your points across.
And this is precisely where The Business English Vocabulary Builder steps in!
Providing you with an essential guide on business-related English vocabulary, this book will allow you to:
- Discover over 300 different business expressions and idioms, covering many different subjects for a wide variety of uses
- Learn the correct definition and usage of each expression, ensuring that you know exactly when you can say them out loud during a conversation
- Visualize examples of the sayings in common conversations, helping you understand their context
- Take advantage of important tips we provide you in the introduction and conclusion of the book, so that you can boost your learning and get a much better understanding of the English language.
You really can’t miss out on this opportunity to gain a better grasp of the language you’ll require to become a better and capable professional within the business world!
Grab a copy of this amazing Business English Vocabulary Builder and boost your professional vocabulary today!
- ASIN : B08881R49X
- Language : English
- File size : 1065 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 172 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : 1951949137
- Best Sellers Rank: #60,411 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
"Thinking outside the box" I heard this phrase in an interview and I did not understand it, but was too embarrassed to ask what it meant. With this book I can read through them and be in a position to understand or use them in the future.
This book is written in an entertaining and fun way to educate you to discover more about the English language and converse easier with English natives. Well done Lingo Mastery, you have done it again.