Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 30.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 25.00 Delivery charge
The Business School (Rich Dad) (Gujarati) Paperback – 23 June 2014
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer (6): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.750 + up to 5% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card (on minimum purchase of Rs.5000). Here's how
- Cashback: 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
About the Author
Robert T. Kiyosaki has been recognized as one of the best among the authors who have written on Network Marketing Business. He is also an investor, businessman, and motivational speaker.Robert has also authored other bestsellers such as the Rich Dad Poor Dad Series, which included Rich Dad, Poor Dad, Rich Dad’s CASHFLOW Quadrant: Rich Dad's Guide to Financial Freedom, and Rich Dad’s Guide to Investing: What the Rich Invest in, That the Poor and the Middle Class Do Not. The author adopted a revolutionary approach in his books. His focus was on highlighting the intangible benefits of choosing network marketing business. He advocated that financial concepts should be taught in schools. Robert T. Kiyosaki is a Japanese American born and brought up in Hawaii. He served in the U.S. Navy and fought in the Vietnam war, and later left the Navy and worked as a salesman. He retired when he was 47 and later took up authoring books. He is the co-founder of CASHFLOW Technologies Inc. He is married to Kim, who is a business woman, speaker, and investor.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 458 g
- Paperback : 188 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-8183223775
- Product Dimensions : 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- ISBN-10 : 818322377X
- Publisher : Manjul Publishing House Pvt. Ltd. (23 June 2014)
- Language: : Gujarati
- Best Sellers Rank: #71,512 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We need to focus on doable things not what others saying or we see. particular work/job is good for one but very difficult for other. Its easy to see magical or lucky kind of growth in few but we don't see handwork and efforts it took to achieve it. Nothing but Hardworking guarantees results sooner or later.