- Paperback: 133 pages
- Publisher: Manjul Publishing House Pvt. Ltd.; 1st edition (1 November 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8186775811
- ISBN-13: 978-8186775813
- Product Dimensions: 15.8 x 1.7 x 23.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 306 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #848 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 30.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 98.00 Delivery charge
The Business School Paperback – 1 Nov 2002
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
306 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
He has written about MLM in his other books and this book has nothing new to offer.
However the author clearly is trying to convey why one should get into a legal MLM company and also cautions us about fake companies. This book will help you if you have not purchased any other book by the author on this subject. Otherwise avoid it.
Also this book might inspire you to get into a legal MLM company. Challenges faced by people in the business has also been discussed but the narration is very general. Robert Kiyosaki has not written about specific questions which any MLM business distributor is asked.
Also people who want to be MLM distributor will use certain aspects written by the author when they show the business plan to a prospect( Such aspects have been written about in his other books as well).
Really it changes my mind completely, this book is worth, valuable experience for me & highly recommend to other people who are want to be a successful business owner and rich.
A must read for all who want to pursue any sort of business.
Still am giving 5 star as if a person is new to this era of network marketing and Want to understand the concept in a simpler way. This book is worth reading and investing time.
Thanks for the great insights.