- Paperback: 163 pages
- Publisher: MANJUL PUBLISHING HOUSE; 1st edition (1 August 2001)
- Language: Hindi
- ISBN-10: 9788186775820
- ISBN-13: 978-8186775820
- ASIN: 818677582X
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 178 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #568 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Business School (Hindi) Paperback – 1 Aug 2001
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
रॉबर्ट टी कियोसाकी एक प्रसिद्ध अचल संपत्ति निवेशक, व्यापारी, प्रेरक वक्ता और अमेरिकी मूल के लेखक हैं। उन्होंने व्यापार में सफल होने के तरीके पर पंद्रह या उससे अधिक किताबें लिखी हैं। उनकी किताबें बेस्टसेलर हैं और द न्यूयॉर्क टाइम्स द्वारा प्रकाशित बेस्टसेलर सूचियों पर भी शामिल हैं।
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Save more on book combosThis book is part of a collection. Unlock additional offers by shopping for the complete collection Shop now
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
178 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book gives the true spirit of Network Marketing. It is a must read for newcomers in this industry. It will help the newcomers to get out of the wrong concept people has about this industry. It will also help them to maintain a posture while talking to people and manage rejections efficiently.
“The ability to sell is the number one skill in business. If you cannot sell, don’t bother thinking about becoming a business owner.”
I regularly read this types of books and this is the best one of them... this is best selfhelp book ever written by Robert T Kiyosaki