- Paperback: 497 pages
- Publisher: BPB Publications; Third Revised & Updated edition (30 June 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9788183330480
- ISBN-13: 978-8183330480
- ASIN: 8183330487
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Customer Reviews: 372 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,901 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ ₹ 77.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 90.00 Delivery charge
C in Depth Paperback – 30 June 2009
Save Extra with 3 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get flat Rs 100 back on Amazon Pay Later sign up. Buy now & pay later. Register Now Here's how
- Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
I have never bought any book online but this C book is what I will suggest to every beginner and intermediate programmer, After reading this book you will start thinking logically like a programmer and feel confident. The main thing which will increase your programming skills is the exercies which this book offer on every topic. so by doing 30 40 exercies of each chapter all your Chapters become strong. So don't think too much and get confused just Buy it. --By Robin On 24 May 2019
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I suggest that you must have to read this,as the name suggests it covered all the concepts in great depth.It is worth buying it.
It is as good as of Dennis Ritchie ,leaving no stone unturned.
1. The CD was missing in the received book (which is not a big issue). It was removed from the book by seller (or during shipping) as I can clearly see the damage on the back cover caused due to ripping off the CD from it.(Attached screenshot)
2. The quality of pages gives a feeling like this a duplicate copy. Hoewever I am not sure if this is a original copy or just a duplicate copy as there is no hologram on book and the quality of pages is not so good. Also no water mark on the pages.
You can gain complete knowledge through this book .(requires slower reading and understanding material in detail .)
Best suited for computer science courses .
For bachelor programmes .
Dry run and trace table is not present which help reader to develop execution steps debugging.
But solving a lot of problems given in this book can build a solid logic for beginner's.
Please do not skip any questions if you have purchased this book solve all of them by yourself manually on paper then on computer using any ide .
Make sure to draw dry run or trace table for each program to get a solid deep logic grasper
Thanks for reading .
Top international reviews
It’s really good book to learning C program by yourself. So many examples and explanations