iBELL CA12-97 Air Compressor Tyre Inflator, Portable Air Pump for Car Tyres 12V DC Auto Tire Pump with Digital Pressure Gauge, 150PSI with Emergency LED Light for Car, Bicycle and Other Inflatables
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 【 Register Product Online within one Month from the date of purchase and get 6 Months additional warranty】
- 【AUTO SHUT OFF & 150PSI MAX WORKING PRESSURE 】 Fast and accurate. Easy to operate. Auto shut off when reaching the desired tire pressure. Overheat protection shuts off automatically when overloading. 12-volt portable air compressor with a built-in LED work light. Inflates P185/R14 from 0 - 28 PSI in approximately 2 min or less. Plug directly into Cigarette Lighter Socket of your vehicle.Starting your engine, and connecting the screw-on tire chuck to a tire valve stem before turning the unit on.
- 【 EASY TO READ TIRE PRESSURE GAUGE 】 The JOYROOM tire inflator is equipped with a large accurate and bright display that will help you to calculate the required values. 4 display units available: PSI, KPA, BAR, KG/CM².
- 【 BRIGHT LED FLASHLIGHT 】 This JOYROOM car air pump has a built-in bright and long-lasting LED flashlight, which allow easy operation or making quick repairs in the dark and make sure you can be seen in an emergency to avoid any potential dangers during the operation.
- 【 MULTIPLE USES 】 The portable Auto Tire Pump comes with a 10ft power cord and inflatables adaptors (3 additional nozzles), makes it perfect for cars, trucks, ATVs, CRV, Jeeps, SUVs, motorcycles, bicycles, inflatable boats, sports balls, air mattress, water toys and other inflatables.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Tire inflators are single-use devices intended to provide a quick, temporary solution to drivers who experience flat tires. These devices seal the punctured tire and then reinflate it with pressurized gas, providing enough pressure to allow the vehicle to be driven for a short period at low speed. This allows the motorist to have the damaged tire professionally repaired or replaced, avoiding the need to replace the wheel at the roadside.